Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

lookatall

Aug 6, 2016
Wanted to reply about how it's weird that a handful of people talking to themselves are advertising a paid chatbot talking about how great it is but they're yet to post any NTR related output from it... but damn this site is slow for me the last few days, I can't even open the latest updates right now. Anybody else?

Reactions: Routa013

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
bye guys. toodeloo
I quickly found their limitations. Maybe it will work better for you, I messed around for a while but now it feels like every 'roleplay' is the same. Also they can be absolutely dumb as hell sometimes. Like not understanding basic stuff, forgetting key facts etc. But yah GL.

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
AI will be fun for a few days, weeks (maybe), then you will find a limit.
Depending on what you're using, it could be the AI.
In my experience, the limit is my own ability to direct the AI to do something that I can get excited about. And patience. I prefer the slow burn, but making it? Not so much.
Also-
You may have noticed this, but you're getting 'exactly what you want'.
The more you use it, you will inevitably get bored or... you will become even more depraved in search of something stimulating.

My advice is, use it for translation.
If you have patience, it's the best translation tool there is.

Reactions: Stev1

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
Wanted to reply about how it's weird that a handful of people talking to themselves are advertising a paid chatbot talking about how great it is but they're yet to post any NTR related output from it... but damn this site is slow for me the last few days, I can't even open the latest updates right now. Anybody else?
I can't speak for others, but-
All my logs were too personal, because that's the way I get most excited.
The ones I can share were not worth reading.
I might share some stories I translated, but I need to edit them a bit. They're already good, but could become even better with little polish.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
with this AI chatbot talk i got curious, tried yodayo, and dem you guys are right. I've always thought these things were dumb and just respond to my inputs. but they actually roleplay, follow the setting, to the point I'm the dumb one who forgets stuff. I'm like, 'alright let's walk outside for a bit', and she's like 'lets finish our plates first', coz we're having dinner.

i used this character The Knight Princess, the Adopted Sister and the AI is smart enough that, we set out today to find this elf in the forest Celia, but they also roleplay that they want to go into local inns first to gather intel, and we stumbled on a side-quest where we were attacked by an assassin. but after all that, i asked so where were we going again? they still remember needing to go to the forest and finding celia. it's actually like you're talking to role-players.

things are contextual and relate to your entire history of in chat. they can even make stuff up like settings and new characters - i asked if she knows more friends we can recruit as allies. she names some, we can ask to desribe them, and its up to you really what to do. possibilities are endless. i even asked to recap me what the situation is, and she summarized the history of what happened so far. wtf (even our intimate encounters)

i feel like i no longer need games. i can just find a character or setting in these AI spaces and i can make stuff up along the way according to my imagination, and shape/correct it when i want.

bye guys. toodeloo
I tested about 20 popular platforms that hosted ai characters for 3 months, they are great, but still not enough, they have a series of big flaws, for example, they are not slowborn, which means that if you want to enter into an emotional relationship, they will accept quickly or If you want to have sex, they will accept it soon (unless it is never possible)

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Can you guys recommend nice Websites with NTR AI to chat? I wanna test it if so much of you found it interesting. If posible websites that don´t require an account or pay

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
true it could be difficult to achieve slowburn with these AIs. even mystery NTR, because you're always interacting, meaning it's hard to do a scenario where you're "unaware" of the fact.

it leans more towards netorase when things happen because i find most times (in my limited usage so far), that they ask to confirm / your consent if it is alright before they proceed to get intimate with another person. although with proper build up they might do it themselves, but yes it does take effort.

i want to believe it's our skill issue, as we might not have scratched the surface on how to use them. i know i can freely interact with other people in the story (not just the chatbot character), so it might be possible the chatbot character can be made to have off-screen interactions. and we probably learn about it as "reporting NTR".

while I do see some AI characters with NTR warnings, I haven't tested them yet so i don't know if their personality is more daring towards it, or if the scenario is already setup that way e.g. Sera (Your Waitress Wife) on yodayo. might pick her up some time.

8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
true it could be difficult to achieve slowburn with these AIs. even mystery NTR, because you're always interacting, meaning it's hard to do a scenario where you're "unaware" of the fact.

it leans more towards netorase when things happen because i find most times (in my limited usage so far), that they ask to confirm / your consent if it is alright before they proceed to get intimate with another person. although with proper build up they might do it themselves, but yes it does take effort.

i want to believe it's our skill issue, as we might not have scratched the surface on how to use them. i know i can freely interact with other people in the story (not just the chatbot character), so it might be possible the chatbot character can be made to have off-screen interactions. and we probably learn about it as "reporting NTR".

while I do see some AI characters with NTR warnings, I haven't tested them yet so i don't know if their personality is more daring towards it, or if the scenario is already setup that way e.g. Sera (Your Waitress Wife) on yodayo. might pick her up some time.
if you're using yodayo you should edit your profile and click show sensitive content and disable blur sensitive content so you can get the +18 bots. the bots which aren't 18+ continually ask for consent but there's various tricks you can do to get rid of it. if you spend time developing the setting the character will have any personality you create for it even reversing whatever it had originally.

this is setup so you're an ntr victim who is now doing better so it's like a revenge story. you can however easily turn it back into an ntr story where the original girls are working with the ntr guy secretly and corrupting the new girls. then you can get them all working together to gaslight you into letting the ntr guy back into the party and undermine you etc.

my only complaint is sometimes it's difficult to get dialogues going instead of narrative dumps. i found writing "write the conversation in detail about how" then writing stuff gets it to write dialogue instead of a narrative dump.

• Red Heart
Reactions: melantha

Routa013

Mar 28, 2021
Dunno about the slowness might be on your side, but yeah these recent replies about AI chatbot are getting a bit sus now ngl.

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
if you're using yodayo you should edit your profile and click show sensitive content and disable blur sensitive content so you can get the +18 bots. the bots which aren't 18+ continually ask for consent but there's various tricks you can do to get rid of it. if you spend time developing the setting the character will have any personality you create for it even reversing whatever it had originally.
thank you! this is the best tip i saw so far.
after changing settings, even the tags updated and now there is even a dedicated NTR tag lmao

not paid btw, there are ones linked from previous pages that are free.
in yodayo i dont need to bring out the wallet and im enjoying it so far.
only need to signup with an account

Reactions: Lurkingpro

Alter541

Nov 15, 2022
any game recommendations with femdom themes and/or husband/bf being forced to watch, humiliated etc
Here is a quick list:

NTR Cuckold Voyeurism

3D
Atonia Blues
Atonia: The Holy Church of Ascension
Wifey's Dilemma Revisited
Whiteboi
Babysitter

2D
Dark Hero Party (Only at end of game)
Henteria Chronicles 1
Henteria Chronicles 2
NTRPG 2
A Promise Best Left Unkept
Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe ~Aisuru Tsuma no Karada wa mou, Tonari no Danna o Wasurerarenai~
Nenotori
フォルト~嫌いなやつに堕とされていく僕のハーレム~

Joaohentai2

Nov 3, 2023
Coloque 5 horas no RiNaTest e uma hora nas demos do Mirage no Rihan e elas estão lindas. RiNaTest parece especialmente com os jogos Hanataka com tramas paralelas e corrupção constante de personagens secundários. Gostei muito da pixel art deixando rastros dos eventos acontecendo. Muitas vezes, os desenvolvedores exibem artes muito legais durante os eventos, mas quando você recupera o controle e volta, não há ninguém lá e nenhum sinal de nada. Mais ou menos como as vantagens das cenas do motor versus cgi, eu acho. Não tenho certeza de quantas pessoas gostam, mas eu gosto das quantidades cômicas de esperma que pintam as paredes dos Ntrpgs. A lista de “habilidades” do estilo Thug Hero Party também é uma das minhas favoritas. É divertido verificar a lista cada vez maior de características de corrupção da heroína sempre que ela está no grupo.
À primeira vista, ambos parecem chegar ainda este ano. Estou ansioso por eles.
[/CITAR]
Put 5 hrs into RiNaTest and an hr into Mirage no Rihan demos and they're lookin hella nice. RiNaTest especially feels like the Hanataka games with side plots going on and steady corruption of secondary characters. Really liking the pixel art leaving behind traces of the events happening. Too often the devs throw up really nice art during events but when you regain control and walk back there's nobody there and no signs of anything. Sort of like the advantages of in engine cutscenes vs cgi I guess. Not sure how many people like it but I kinda like the comical amounts of cum that paints the walls in the Ntrpgs. The Thug Hero Party style "skills" list is also one of my favorites. It's fun to check the heroine's ever expanding corruption traits list whenever she's in the party.
From a cursory glance they both seem to be coming later this year. Looking forward to them.
do you have test version 3 of rinatest? If you have it could you send it to me somehow, I'm trying like crazy to play this demo 3, but it's paid, I played demo 2 and for me this is already the best NTR game I've ever played, I love Ntrpg games of pixelart, I really wanted to play demo 3.

Cooljoshua01

Jul 14, 2020
Yodayo has 3 NTRMan characters which are fun, The Wife from Adelaide Inn, Beom from Tenants of the Dead, and the Queen from the Goblin game. As for the settings, I've been using the Llama 3 8B model, the preset set to 'Spicy Roleplay', and the parameter set to default - though Shortwave is good, too.
You got a link to Adelaide, I only found the queen

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Any RPGM games with in game pregnancy system/birth? (doesn't need to be a scene just them getting pregnant, giving birth and we move on)

Reactions: Eet_Fuk
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes