Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
btw, if we put aside japanese games or even with them, one of my absolutely tops is > A struggle with sin(maybe somebody know smth comparable?)

if we talk about japanese games, my favourite would be games from dai2hokenshistu(unfortunately, such games forbidden on f95)
this one is also pretty good >>

p.s. did anybody try "My Mysterious Rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer"? Its super popular on dlsite, want to try it out

Last edited:

ZBYToshiro

Feb 19, 2020
p.s. did anybody try "My Mysterious Rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer"? Its super popular on dlsite, want to try it out
it seems like NTR on that game is only started appearing in DLC1 I guess...? I've now played about half of that game, and it's quite fun. Or rather, that game was built to be a fun journey with some pretty serious elements in the second half. Those are enough elements to become a good and popular game because it can respond well to many subjects. It's just that, because of that, the depth of the H-game side isn't really that high.

Reactions: NoZeR17

Duckiegoquackquack

Formerly 'Blackplushpinkie'
Jul 8, 2024
Western NTR F95 page list:
Ignore version numbers, links will lead you to latest version of these games.

[RPGM]
(Female P.) - Sarah's life [v0.8 Fix] [Impure]

(Male P.) - My Girlfriend's Amnesia [v0.8] [Daniels K]

(Female P.) - Lily of the Valley [v0.8] [P and P]

(Female P.) - Angelica Origins [v0.2.2] [Kelo Games]

(Female P.) - Lida's Adventures [Ep1 & Ep2 v0.3] [Terebonkoff]

(Female P.) - Corrupting Jennifer [v0.5b] [Inceton]

(Female P.) - Anna Exciting Affection [v0.7 fixed] [DeepSleep]

(Female P.) [Completed] - Tinder Stories: Karen Episode [Storytellers]

(Female P.) - Elena's Life [v0.13] [Nickfifa]

(Mix P.) - Sea Holiday [v0.6] [Malleck]

(Male P.) - Farmer's Dreams [v3.1] [MuseX] (thx @Burt Reynolds Mustache )

(Female P.) - Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession [v0.02] [Abaddon] (NTR if you play in boyfriend route)

(Male P.) [Completed] - Incest Story [ICSTOR]

(Male P.) [Completed] - Incest Story 2 [ICSTOR]

(Male P.) [Completed] - One [Chapter 1 & 2] [LJUBOVSKY]

(Female P.) [Completed] - Road Trip [Malleck] (thx @armion82 )

[Ren'Py]
(Male P.) - The Tyrant [v0.2] [saddoggames]

(Male P.) - Babysitter [v0.0.91] [T4bbo] (thx @Burt Reynolds Mustache )

(Female & Male P.) - Seeds Of Chaos [v0.2.27] [Vénus Noire] (thx @mesomeso )

(Female P.) - Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.05] [stoperArt]

[QSP]
(Male P.) - Family Life [v1.3.5] [Perestrelo]

-spectre1viper mod for this game with extra NTR events. Scenes in movie format-

[Unity]
(Male P.) - Sex Gods [v0.2.5] [GuapoMan] (Furry)

(Female P.) [Completed] NTR Origins: Noe Way Out [beWilder] - Kinetic novel (thx @CobraPL )

[VN]

(Female P.) - Intimate Relations [v0.3] [PTOLEMY]

(Female P.) - Katie's Corruption [v1.15] [3diddly]

(Female P.) - Angelica's Temptation [v0.2] [Saruh]

(Male P.) - Au-pair Innocence [v05.0 SE] [Alex]

(Female P.) - Good Girl Gone Bad [v0.11 Alpha] [EvaKiss] (thx @Brickman)

(Male P.) [Completed] - Hanna's Boat Trip [v1.06] [GDS] (thx @leonhart025 ) (Light NTR because it's avoidable but It may become heavy and hurt you if you trigger it on purpose)

[Adrift]
(Male P.) [Completed] - Working Man [v1.01] [Ice] (thx @leonhart025 ) ( Warning ! It has heavy NTR for me although it's only one scene , it will really hurt you)
I love NTR because i love the part at the end of the story where the person who got cheated on or cucked is heartbroken
"BOOHOO:'("
Like STOP FUCKING CRYING BITCH

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
anyone recommend games similar to - amor magic academy or ruins of luxoria? (ive already played the other games by the creator)

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
This one's a bummer for me, respectfully lmao
Yeah, the "open world" and the setting was so open for mystery ntr, and yet we just have the mc be in the room for most of it so far? What a letdown and missed opportunity.

I expected it to go like them going with tribes customs, the heroine suspiciously missing during some ceremonies and celebrations etc.

At least the art is still A+

Also the voice language keeps switching for me between english and japanese for some reason.

Maybe there is some mystery ntr on a route where you win the trials? OR is that just a "pure" route?

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Yeah, the "open world" and the setting was so open for mystery ntr, and yet we just have the mc be in the room for most of it so far? What a letdown and missed opportunity.

I expected it to go like them going with tribes customs, the heroine suspiciously missing during some ceremonies and celebrations etc.

At least the art is still A+
Mystery ntr only would have been great. Plus 50% of the content is the MC fucking the tribeswomen. Also, no buildups whatsoever. Day 1 and the FMC is already eating dick. Mc became a cuck then fucked other women

Sooner or later, he will no longer be NTRMAN. He's being purged lmao

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Voilsh

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
NTRMAN getting worse in ntr with each game released
I won't be surprised if his next top down game Drusilla isn't netorare. Hell, I bet he would give Satoshi a good ending on the upcoming Spring update for the Seasons of Loss game.

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
I won't be surprised if his next top down game Drusilla isn't netorare. Hell, I bet he would give Satoshi a good ending on the upcoming Spring update for the Seasons of Loss game.
And I just waiting for crumbs of MOM NTR from him again.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Same. His mom ntr was peak, man. My goat washed fr. It is what it is tho. Everything went sideways when he hired writers. This is some George R.R. Martin and D&D scenario.
He hired writers? Ooooh.... now it makes sense lol.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes