VN Unity Completed NTR Origins: Kelsey and the City [v1.0] [beWilder]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Ban.jpg

Overview:
This is the final installment of NTR origin stories that follow the main cast of girls up to how they ended up at ‘Little Toscana’.
it’s a tale of friendship and romance, but since it’s also Kelsey’s story it’s got depravity, manipulation, drama and dancing included. Kelsey and Kate are the best of friends. Both girls are Philly born, and both dream of taking each other to the bigger stage of NYC, but as we know it’s not so simple for our young women, and that story starts here in NTR Origins: Kelsey and the City.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-10
Release Date: 2019-10-03
Developer: beWilder
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Same concept of , and NTR Origins: Moreau Again, Naturally
Principal game:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -

Thanks introvtx for sharing the game.

Kel01.jpg Kel02.jpg Kel03.jpg Kel04.jpg

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Okay, thank you. Would you recommend I play the other NTR Origin games?
I would, These Short VNs tells us about the girls past life so we could understand their character better and why they ended up at Little Toscana just like the overview say. I think so far in the main game (I only played till 0.5 ver yet) we don't know exactly why the girls (except the MC Noemi) are there, and I don't know if they will tell their stories to Noemi.

Reactions: Zontany

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Let's just say "everything" lacks.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
One thing I don't like about the main game is the time limit, it made a (still) short and slow paced game feel so much shorter. Though IMO it wouldn't work too well if the dev(s) decides to get rid of it since player can "cheat" with the debt and both restaurant reputation. The gameplay will lose its immersiveness since this it is supossed to be a management type of game.

Later updates promises more hot scenes but still I just hope this is not the next AWAM :LOL:

Villi X

Jun 12, 2018
man, this just.... isn't good. sorry.
you should put more effort into making an actual story instead of pumping out a bunch of titles.
one good book is better than a bunch of crappy short stories.

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
When a game has ''kinetic novel'' tag does that mean it is basiaclly a comic in which you click on screen to read more dialogs without making any decisions on the story and characters ?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes