VN - Unity - Completed - NTR Origins: Moreau Again, Naturally [v1.0] [beWilder]

1. 1.00 star(s)

manani

What a weird thing. Will all that incestuous stuff, the baffling public masturbation to sons bullying, other, just confusing behaviour, most likely due to poor writing, the oversized everything. I don't think there is anything I liked here.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

vforvlad

It's not a full game, but just a non-interactive side story to one of the characters in Noemi's Toscana. As a short story, there's a good amount of content, great renders, and a couple of sexy scenes that make this title worth a quick play.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Pogo123

Its really hard to vote that so bad. I would LOVE to give it more but...

Even she is my fav girl from all of this game, and i think the quality is really good, aswell as the interface i don't like a few - for me too important - things:

- don't like she is a mother
    - don't like she is a mother of an already old son
    - don't like the duration of the game far too quick
    - no choices (but its a story thing before the game so ... understandable i guess)
    - don't like that she has no sex
    - only flirts with her son...

I still with there would be a girl with her face and curves as a main character who is a model or businesswoman but young - in her early 20s. and with plenty sex with different types of guys.

sadly it seems not the case. not here with that damn lovely model, not in fashion business which has also her as a model (just a bit differently shaped)

so sad. and does that sexy model no justice at all.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Alfius

Not as intriguing as the other 2 origin Novels.

SourKriem and NoeWayOut was very riveting.
    I had not the same feeling of dread as was present in the others.

Felt bad for her and looking forward to see where it will go in the main game.
    Story: 7
    Characters: 7
    Graphics: 8
    Sex scenes: 7

My score is an 7 out of 10 but since I can not give it 3.5 stars, I will round it up to 4/5.