4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Shybox

Game Developer
May 23, 2024
Why was this update not seen on the Latest Updates page?
It means that it is possible that favorite games are updated and we don't notice
No they changed some rules because a couple Devs abused the system by doing small updates to get on the Latest Updates page more frequently than others. Now Games are only displayed every 2 weeks on the list. Let's say I make 1 update per week, only the after each 2nd Update I'll get added to the list.

TB2KHS

Aug 14, 2020
Same happened to me did not see it come up! What happened... why didnt it pop up on the Latest Updates page ?

Arnaldo123

Jan 8, 2024
Question, I've tried to play every single route but I've got 100/105 images. Is there any hidden image in this update or I just missed something?
If someone has the full gallery I'd be grate.

Jul 30, 2019
I'll add to that by asking if there's any way to know which girl's pictures I'm missing? I'm missing 15 pictures, but I can't tell whose :(

Last edited:

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Is there any cheating pics of Naomi on this update? Cus I only got hints but no actual pics of it.

Arnaldo123

Jan 8, 2024
I'll add to that by asking if there's any way to know which girl's pictures I'm missing? I'm missing 15 pictures, but I can't tell whose :(
I don't know either. I think the replay tool works really well, but it might help if there was the number of photos of each girl in the gallery. If the dev doesn't want to unlock the full gallery, maybe some tool to know the path of each answer could help aswell.

The way it's now is really hard to know how to complete the game.

Jul 30, 2019
I don't know either. I think the replay tool works really well, but it might help if there was the number of photos of each girl in the gallery. If the dev doesn't want to unlock the full gallery, maybe some tool to know the path of each answer could help aswell.

The way it's now is really hard to know how to complete the game.
Exactly. I don't mind replaying the conversations, but... at the moment I am just blindly trying all the options with the off chance that I'll find one that leads to a picture. Having the gallery separated for every girl or having a hint system would be really helpful.

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
No they changed some rules because a couple Devs abused the system by doing small updates to get on the Latest Updates page more frequently than others. Now Games are only displayed every 2 weeks on the list. Let's say I make 1 update per week, only the after each 2nd Update I'll get added to the list.
I can't unlock the last two pictures for Rachel, can you make the same guide as you did for Cathryn please?

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Honestly... Cathryn is just the best one so far? While it's cuckolding, it's consensual and she asks for permission (in the route I took) and only asks after I reveal what I'm interested in. ...Granted, she probably willfully cheats even if you refuse, I didn't check. But I liked that route, though I'm not into the humiliation part of NTR and cuckolding. I'm more of a sharing, swinging guy, but damn it's hard to find good ones that know how to walk that line.
I tried the game out specifically for Cathryn’s route as I read her route was NTS, but I shut it down as soon as she makes it clear the MC has to wear a condom, but not the other guy (when I opted no condom, I figured that applied to her boyfriend in the first place) after one encounter, that’s definitely not the NTS I showed up for. If there’s no mutual respect, it’s not for me. Humiliation and being put on a lower level aren’t what I have in mind when I think of NTS. It’s cool if others like it, but I agree with your take 100%. I really liked the art style, the way the game is structured, and the writing style, too, so I feel disappointed.

Reactions: thaivirginboy

thaivirginboy

Apr 6, 2020
This is my NTR first game , but i don't know why i feel sick than horny. this game didn't gave us really choice just bully MC in every path and decreased MC self esteem , every girl is Toxic as fuck.

Is this normal for NTR tag game ?

Reactions: hlfwaycrks

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
This is my NTR first game , but i don't know why i feel sick than horny. this game didn't gave us really choice just bully MC in every path and decreased MC self esteem , every girl is Toxic as fuck.

Is this normal for NTR tag game ?
If anything I would say this game is less cruel than most NTR stories. But yes, that's generally what you should expect from NTR stories, assuming it's true Netorare. The whole point of NTR is that the MC loses the girl and suffers.

That said, not all NTR tagged games are actually NTR, but instead NTS/NTRS (Netorase). F95 just lacks a tag for it so they're forced to use NTR. NTS still often has some humiliation but typically less extreme and the MC enjoys it. You check this thread if you're interested in trying NTS. https://f95zone.to/threads/complete-netorase-sharing-games-master-list.90458/

Reactions: thaivirginboy

thaivirginboy

Apr 6, 2020
If anything I would say this game is less cruel than most NTR stories. But yes, that's generally what you should expect from NTR stories, assuming it's true Netorare. The whole point of NTR is that the MC loses the girl and suffers.

That said, not all NTR tagged games are actually NTR, but instead NTS/NTRS (Netorase). F95 just lacks a tag for it so they're forced to use NTR. NTS still often has some humiliation but typically less extreme and the MC enjoys it. You check this thread if you're interested in trying NTS. https://f95zone.to/threads/complete-netorase-sharing-games-master-list.90458/
First of all , thank you for you reply i quite confuse about F95 tags. , it's turn out i am not into it NTR genre at least i tried.

Reactions: bxa92
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes