4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Z?james

Jul 18, 2024
Does anyone have a list of game like this? (Phone messaging and stuff)? I know that Husbands phone is there, LuckyPhone, Netorase Phone and Damn thats felicia, but i wanna know if there are any others like these.
Try chatmehard website they have deals where lifetime is like 20$

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
so is there any of these girls that wont ultimately cheat or leave the mc ,you, or does all paths lead to them cheating to some degree. also the amber and racheal really hurt.. there doesnt seem to be a path that doesnt lead to bbc and her cheating with rachel and amber seems to always cheat then try to gaslight you.

Wizmoe

Oct 1, 2019
so is there any of these girls that wont ultimately cheat or leave the mc ,you, or does all paths lead to them cheating to some degree. also the amber and racheal really hurt.. there doesnt seem to be a path that doesnt lead to bbc and her cheating with rachel and amber seems to always cheat then try to gaslight you.
Why play a game called NTR Phone if you don't want to get NTR'd over the phone?

ItsEshi22

Jul 27, 2022
I mean, the title doesn't lie, that phone do contain NTR. I'm kind of surprised I was able to find two wholesome ish endings, even if I wish the domming the goth girl path continued. But I get thah the author is catering mostly to cucks.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes