3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

tims.summers

Jul 30, 2021
I'm not too fond of locking half his characters in a paywall, it's predatory and reminds me of microtransactions that are way too invasive and predatory atleast in the method they're sometimes implemeted, so i made this download link with the patreon code inside.
champ

Degureshav

May 13, 2023
Well, I played and it's cool.For those who don't like lowburn, that's the thing.GF literally jumps on a dick on the fly if she is not controlled.There is also practically no humiliation.It's also good.A lot of rootes is also good, but what the hell are 14 rootes in chapter 2?I killed a lot of time, but I never found everything that is, and even if you take another root in the second chapter, in the third everything goes according to the same scenario, the Group, raw, ass, or nothing happens.Still, I ask you to think about adding a game mod where EACH choice will show which route you are going to, otherwise it is impossible to figure it out without it, or you will have to replay the same chapter 500 times even though returning to the last message helps.Have a good job, creator.

Jul 30, 2019
Do any of you guys know for certain how many images there are in the game? There's no real way to tell whether I have unlocked everything, or if there's still something missing

Reactions: aordd69
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes