• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Unity - Completed - NTR rice [Final] [Halasto]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Umbra.Nox

This game has two major points you have to consider: 5/5 gallery, and 0/5 gameplay, with MTL not even being included - it's a machine translation in progress, meaning you have to wait for every single line to be translated.

Gameplay may look easy... until it starts becoming schizophrenic. It's no longer a kitchen for you to prepare meals, it's a chaotic interdimensional anomaly. Imagine having tomatoes being on one end of the map, fish on the other, and the table for preparing them being on an island with magic carpet going back and forth? Or kitchen being thrown all over the map? Can't imagine that? Well too bad, that's what you'll have to navigate.

It's also unfair. You may get "Prepare two meat", but you can't, the timer is way too unforgiving for that. I'm not sure if the scenes are different for the amount of stars you earn, but it doesn't seem to be the case, as i got three for the majority of missions and it only led to NTR. What, if i get 1 star i get less NTRed? Different ending? Who knows. Timing also seem to depend on random - depending what stuff you get to cook you'll earn much more money relatively the time it takes, and can get way above 300. Or you can get unlucky, and even after a sweaty gameplay you'll get 290 anyway.

In short - download it for the gallery, do not try to play it. Or try to, what the hell, for the challenge and suffering. It's quite bizarre.

5/5 + 0/5 = 2.5/5, so 3/5 for the gallery only. It's quite good, and i love elves.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Schreyner

terrible controls with even more terrible translation
    waste of electricity to download
    and this is a terrible review option where you have to put in at least 200 characters

apparently I still have to write down shit
  3. 1.00 star(s)

obromacare

It's an auto translate game in a game where text heavily carries the corruption. Not sure about anyone else, but my game stopped translating the sentences starting from the second line of dialogue.

So, imagine MTL...but FAR worse. I genuinely couldn't even get past 10 minutes without being confused. I hope this gets a proper translation in the future.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

The game was great. I would have given the game a 5-star review if the game was fully translated into English. The is auto-translated which removes the immersive ness of the game. you have to wait a couple of seconds to see the translation, which was a huge disappointment for me. some of the sentences don't even translate. however, enjoyed the game. good work developer. keep up the excellent work.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Pogo123

honestly as an NTR enjoyer i really was interested in this game but it unfortunately has things which made it less enjoyable for me and a bit angry too.

pros:
    + really nicely drawn stuff
    + well executed interface
    + curvy girls
    + ntr
    + intersting idea

cons:
    - creative but annoying mini games
    - too few penetration content
    - no save points
    - too few perspectives during scenes/too few positions in my opinion
    - titcucking?
    - two scenes in city you cannot watch the ntr content...

i personally like elves but the redskinned girl i liked even more.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

botaniq_1

An average game or almost a bad game due to an awful translation
    Scenes are boring and not animated and what most improtant have zero context, because of the worst ntr possible - instead of corrupting girls they are just immideately turned into obidient slaves through magic during the prologue
    Gameplay is not bad at the beginning but is too tedious and random in the later levels
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Dragul17

My only complaint as far as gameplay is concerned is there are some really poor level designs the 2 hardest were the last one where you had to go all around the map to grab one ingredient just to go back all the way around to go the same exact spot to get the next ingredient. the one that frustrates me the most is the one where they had moving platforms and you had to pray you timed it right or you'd end up wasting 10 seconds.
    The H was good, but the linear nature of the game makes it so no matter how good or bad you play there's no difference. whether you pay the debt or not makes no difference the girls are cucked and pregnant even after.
    It's a short game I don't see any speed runners taking more than an hour to finish all of the levels but some of the levels are fun enough to go back to them for a second run
  8. 3.00 star(s)

AverageEnthusiast

I'll just preface this with this. The art on the cover never occurs in the actual game.
    This game is very focused on gameplay. You need to reach a certain number of 'stars' to pay back your debt, and it's a game where you gotta manage a restaurant. I tried the first stage, saw that it was going to get hard as fuck, and then skipped it by getting the full save.

One. NTR is all about story really, so having auto translate really fucking sucks. How the fuck has it been so many years and no one has made a god damn preloader for MTL dialogue in Unity?! What the absolute shit?!

Two. The number of scenes is actually quite limited. An attempt at animation was made, so that is fair enough I suppose. Still, after the foreplay scenes, I felt that the later scenes were way too fast. I'm gonna be honest, I felt a bit scammed. Even though I didn't play that much.

I understand the decision to have only about one 'night' worth of stuff per day, but at least give us more than just a blowjob for the final scene?! In order to reach it, we assume that the player has collected 22 stars across like 10 levels. They put in work for that shit. Like sure, it technically had the most variation of any scene in the game. However, that variation was just a blowjob. They did not bang that night.

I've given this an Average, not because it was Average, but because it was a bad experience that was sort of worth it for the scenes. A simultaneous extreme hate and love. I'd grab the save from someone and then search for a Unity Autotranslate Preloader.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

ehendu

Once again, Halasto has made both a decent game and a good, superspeed corruption game, that really has next to no relation with the other.

The gameplay is a simple and familiar timed kitchen run game. Grab your ingredients, move them to where you can process them, move them to plates, send them out. Doesn't appear that you get anything for scoring better, not sure if there's a penalty for failing to meet a 1-star score.

The art for the game is quite solid, though the colors seem slightly off in a static-y way? Some simple animations as well

Story is typical "virgin girls instantly corrupt upon slightest sexual exposure" really. Not terribly but feels like a better execution could have been done. (May be some magical related corruption helping this along, haven't completely finished the game but once you've finished one section, you've finished all game play sections so easy to see where it's going, hence the "early" review.)

Translation hurts this game too. It's understandable MTL, but definitely poor, which you might find annoying.

Ultimately, it feels like a game in the way of a small VN. Would easily be a 4 star game if the gameplay had literally any impact on the corruption progression of the girls, but there's nothing. My personal recommendation is to just get a full save and check it out from that. (Gallery alone looks like it misses some of the "work" events, though there so far hasn't been too much substance from those. But since you can wander the map and revisit events might be quicker to do that.)
  10. 5.00 star(s)

boi boierescu

The game has great art and decent gameplay that doesn't overstay its welcome. The mtl is pretty bad but it's just the same NTR story as all the others, you genuinely don't even need to read the dialogue. if the game was long this would become a problem but as it is it's really no trouble just skipping through.

Overall a very nice, short experience with good art
  11. 4.00 star(s)

arobotbrain1

The MLT isn't perfect, and there are a few parts I think could have been done better, but the art is good. Content is solid for NTR fans. Gameplay is basically Overcooked for one player. Better than the gameplay for most adult games.