EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ410122_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The MC of the story is an inn cook, and two of his childhood friends are waitresses.
One day, the protagonist accidentally broke expensive goods of a merchant who stayed at the inn. If he cannot repay in three days, he will be put in debtor's prison.
In order to prolong the repayment period, the two childhood friends will become the merchant's exclusive maids.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-23
Release Date: 2023-03-24
Developer: Halasto -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Other games: Alicia's mating season
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

0_2.png 1_4.png akuhara_with_c_s.png christina.png takeshi_normal.png c_a_1.png h1_0.png mell-kint_3.png tutorial_1.png

Last edited:

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Ah yes this game, was pretty fun, way better than I expected actually, especially for a first ntr game.
So the gameplay is very simple but it's there, the story is also straight forward, and also has strong corruption, and mystery ntr for those like me who are into that. Sadly some unfinished ideas around that as I think dev wanted to add stuff but didn't, it's quite short game. Wish they had more clothes options, moaning, hidden sex scenes and all that jazz.
The character design and standing portraits are pretty cute, the cg scenes when I replayed in non mystery weren't that amazing though, but hot enough.

Last edited:

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Okay so, obvious question "Is the NTR avoidable?"

And no, I'm not memeing. Is there a system in place that lets you pay off the debt without losing your girls into lust or is that an unavoidable setting no matter what, given the title name?

Last edited:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Okay so, obvious question "Is the NTR avoidable?"

And no, I'm not memeing. Is their a system in place that lets you pay off the debt without losing your girls into lust or is that an unavoidable setting no matter what, given the title name?
FYI usually when you do that in NTR games, it leads to game over or "The End" non-canon way. Shouldn't take you long enough to test it, it's probably the first ending of the game.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NTRRice-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: TOJE

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
If he cannot repay in three days, he will be put in debtor's prison.
In order to prolong the repayment period, the two childhood friends will become the merchant's exclusive maids.
Elf+slave_c895b6_92642366.jpg

On a private note, realistically, at some point,
they should add an "UGLY BASTARD" or "self-insert" tag, just for clarity's sake. :LOL:

THX for sharing...

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 10 Votes