• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

monster king

Apr 27, 2017
netorare only from what I've played
Really? That's kinda lame.
How far have you been into the game? Does getting a 3* stage clear affect at least anything?
Don't tell me this is just those game where the heroine(s) gets fucked either way and the ending is just a variation of either NTR A or NTR B...
I played it for a bit. The gameplay felt lackluster. It's just an Overcooked clone but barebone as hell.
If doing well in this game doesn't do jackshit either way, I might as well just wait for someone kind enough to share their full save (or hacked save file if that even possible).

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Really? That's kinda lame.
How far have you been into the game? Does getting a 3* stage clear affect at least anything?
Don't tell me this is just those game where the heroine(s) gets fucked either way and the ending is just a variation of either NTR A or NTR B...
I played it for a bit. The gameplay felt lackluster. It's just an Overcooked clone but barebone as hell.
If doing well in this game doesn't do jackshit either way, I might as well just wait for someone kind enough to share their full save (or hacked save file if that even possible).
I've finished it with bad ending, no 3 stars everywhere too lazy.
So you'll have to try, maybe there is a better ending, but they still get corrupted along the way.
And no you don't play for the gameplay lol, it's just a small simple bonus, so if you're not intro ntr, it's pretty much not interesting to play for you.

Reactions: monster king

monster king

Apr 27, 2017
I've finished it with bad ending, no 3 stars everywhere too lazy.
So you'll have to try, maybe there is a better ending, but they still get corrupted along the way.
And no you don't play for the gameplay lol, it's just a small simple bonus, so if you're not intro ntr, it's pretty much not interesting to play for you.
thanks for the heads up.
Man, playing the game is already a chore. If the heroines just gonna get corrupted either way, might as well not include the game altogether and just have it be a normal visual novel instead.

Reactions: Yamemai

Nosferatu_623

May 4, 2020
Here you go, full save with gallery unlocked, i think... save 1 should be the near the final tower and i think i got enough star to unlock the final scene, don't know, didn't actually count how many stars i got. Just drop this at C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\LocalLow\Halasto\NTR飯

edit: so i think the gallery is stored somewhere else, if the gallery are still locked you could just visit each H-scene location on the map

Last edited:

monster king

Apr 27, 2017
Here you go, full save with gallery unlocked, i think... save 1 should be the near the final tower and i think i got enough star to unlock the final scene, don't know, didn't actually count how many stars i got. Just drop this at C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\LocalLow\Halasto\NTR飯
thanks.
I tested the save and it did take me to the (supposedly?) the final stage that has been cleared.
I also did try to tinker with the save by opening it with a notepad, but turns out they are all encrypted. Bummer...

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
thanks for the heads up.
Man, playing the game is already a chore. If the heroines just gonna get corrupted either way, might as well not include the game altogether and just have it be a normal visual novel instead.
I think it complements the thing well, since some stuff happens while mc works...

Nosferatu_623

May 4, 2020
doase the save open the gallery ?
don't really know, i don't know where the gallery save file is actually stored so i couldn't test that, but the save should still have the all stages and H-scenes unlocked on the map so you should be able to visit each one of the manually at least

monster king

Apr 27, 2017
I think it complements the thing well, since some stuff happens while mc works...
Yeah, I could see it that way.
From one of the preview images in DLSite, the heroine can be seen getting fucked by the villain while you are busy playing the game. That is probably the feature you were talking about. I can see few people getting turn on by that, but I personally felt like it would be more of an annoyance considering my first impression of the game.

doase the save open the gallery ?
No and Yes.
Technically it is already unlock, but you have to see it first yourself inside the roaming world map, in the scene "stage" with the 'love' icon on top of it, then it will unlock in the memories/gallery menu.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019

edit: so i think the gallery is stored somewhere else, if the gallery are still locked you could just visit each H-scene location on the map
where the hell do you put the save Im pretty much pc illiterate

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes