• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
I have this question about NTR content in general, why is it always the ugliest motherfucker ever who steals your girl? Is it part of the kink? :unsure:
It's probably either some kind of self-insert, aka the fantasy of an "ugly" guy stealing the pretty girls from handsome men, or a extension to the humiliation fetish, because it's even more degrading, if the heroines get violated by ugly men or monsters.
But in the end it just comes down to it being a fetish of many apparently, and those can go to pretty weird places :')

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sergyo_ml and adr91

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I don't see any translation, besides menu and options.Is it some autotranslater problem on my side? It's not the first unity game with this situation.
It's an online translation program that translates as you play.
You needa be connected to the internet and give it a couple of minutes to run the program and such.

Ps. One of the reasons I tend to stay away from unity games now.

VeggiesHater

Oct 31, 2022
imagine you getting draw with no eyes but still get no bitches

couldn't be me frfr (I am blind with no bitches)

z0m81e

Jun 20, 2022
Had troubles with translation until I tried Alt + 0 (zero) and set up Papago translator, seems better than google for me.
thanks a lot, i used DeepL and finally hes pulling out a breast from her blouse instead of milk

same original text, vastly different translation quality
googletranslate said:
Evil's hand grabbed clothes hiding the breast.
"... What are you going to do?"
"This is in the way to rub your boobs, right?"
Next, the evil field took out a single milk from the blouse, and the sweaty breasts swayed obscene.
"Oh ..."
DeepL said:
Evilara's hands grabbed the clothes that hid her breasts.
What are you doing?"
I mean, this is not the way to rub titties, is it?"
Evilara next pulled one breast out of her blouse and her sweaty breast swayed obscenely with a plunging motion!
Son of a...

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
goddamn. this looks like it would have been so amazingly hot if you got to play as the merchant instead of the cuck.
I mean look at these cuties. vanilla elf and chocolate elf. delicious.

And everyone knows what elves are for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Last edited:

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
View attachment 2567471

On a private note, realistically, at some point,
they should add an "UGLY BASTARD" or "self-insert" tag, just for clarity's sake. :LOL:

THX for sharing...
for those who wanted to hear the rest of the story (and a comic dub)

someone should take a page out of Baalbuddy book.
make a "Netorare" game where it's just all in MC's head.

also uncensor patch would be nice

Spellslinger

Jun 14, 2019
So the text is translating fine, but since it doesn't translate the image about how cooking minigame actually works, i have no idea what i'm supposed to be doing there. Can anyone explain it?

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
I'm starting to think unity games were someone just slaps reipatcher in and calls it a day shouldn't be posted. That isn't the game being translated, thats you doing what anyone else could have done and calling it a day. The game still needs to translate in real time. I'm getting sick of downloading Unity games and having to sit on a bit of dialog for 3 times the amount of time it takes me to read it.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes