• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Cosmic Virgin

Aug 3, 2019
Unity and MTL is a nightmare combination, not only you have to decipher the enigmatic translation but you also have to wait for the translation to load. Better just go straight to gallery if you want to rub it, the gameplay is a huge meh, not worth playing.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Has it been confirmed that there is no reason to do the mini-game and you can literally just let the clock run out and get all the possible scenes?

SalaDar

Mar 21, 2022
people tell me if there is any emulator that allows you to run games on the unite engine for the phone

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
The fact that the dev has bothered to make a game that's neither a rpgm game or a VN instantly makes it an interesting one, but I personally just can't sit and wait for every single piece of dialogue to be translated, and a few won't translate at all it seems.

If someone with more patience finishes the game maybe they could post the complete translation file (that's how it works right? the translator puts all the translated lines in a file so its faster the second time through?).

Reactions: drone4of2

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Dont just copy paste from other websites. This in the images is not even the correct game -.-
Those pictures are ripped from the game files. It was in the game files if they didn’t use it, I don‘t know. I didn’t copy past anything.

if it’s not ingame, I removed it.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Hmm the minigames are pretty useless. There is no difference if you get 1 star or 3 stars. The result will be the same, your girls will get fucked.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes