Identify NTR RPG MAKER GAME ID

zerousut

Aug 27, 2017
Hello, I'm looking for a NTR game created in Rpg maker, it starts with the MC and a princess or a female adventurer, they confess to each other near a log and then they meet with someone else at an inn, and she does some "stuff" to him (not the MC) and the next morning when they eat it becomes awkward. Anyone remember the name? Thanks.

That's just the intro and the beginning, sadly I just played that part.

eranikus

Jul 31, 2020
Hi, did you find/remember the name of that rpg ?
After reading your post i'm a bit curious about that game :)

zerousut

Aug 27, 2017
No sorry. I post it on other forums and nothing. The other thing that i remember is that the table in the inn was on the down left corner and that the inn was small.

Last edited:

Catapo

Jun 14, 2018
My first thought was Rhode's Fortress for some reason but I don't think that is it.
I feel like I know the game and I just can't remember.
There are not that many games here maybe you can find it here or remember more.

zerousut

Aug 27, 2017
I think i found it on hentaibedta but the page changed and a don't not if it's still there.
I remember that the MC walk with the female to the side of a log tlak a bit and confess to eachother then meet anotherone of the party, they eat at the inn and go to sleep but the other male have a talk to the female, i think he confess to her as well try to convince her to kiss , she says no , he force her a little, they kiss he grope her a little and she stop him and says that she in with the MC and they all go to sleep.In the next morning during breackfast they get awkward. That was just the prologue

Last edited:

zerousut

Aug 27, 2017
I think it was one of the translated games M1zuki did and since his patreon is dead and don't have his list i don't know, maybe i'm wrong.

KEVFUMI-YZFR19

Aug 9, 2022
Hello, I'm looking for a NTR game created in Rpg maker, it starts with the MC and a princess or a female adventurer, they confess to each other near a log and then they meet with someone else at an inn, and she does some "stuff" to him (not the MC) and the next morning when they eat it becomes awkward. Anyone remember the name? Thanks.

That's just the intro and the beginning, sadly I just played that part.
It might be Curse of Kubel maybe