EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
12 壁越し6.png

Overview:
Leo decides to leave the village as an adventurer and confesses to his beloved Alisa, who become lovers.
Two people who left the village as fledgling adventurers and came to the town.
Deciding to work as an adventurer in the town, the two decided to stay at an inn.
Alisa visits Leo's room in the middle of the night.
Even though it was an inn, they stayed alone for the first time under one roof,
and they piled up and loved each other that night.
At dawn, a devil appears in front of Leo and Alisa, who make their first request. Leo faints with a devil's blow.
The next time he woke up, he saw a cheerful Alisa and a strange adventurer.
Alisa learns that she has been cursed by the devil by an adventurer who calls herself Goat.
With only 30 days to spare, Leo decided to become stronger to save Alisa.​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-01
Release Date: 2020-07-04
Developer: Rain shelter frog - -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (edited MTL)
Translator: justxux
Genre
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other:
SAVE*

Thanks for the translation justxux Thanks for sharing the game wardog90
3469a44e459d24f3d1117bb725348c26.png 938 目隠しk.png c009eb6f881860d0d98414ff98a307af.png 04 正常位ゴート1.png RJ293041_img_smp1.jpg 04 正常位レオ8.png RJ293041_img_smp3.jpg RJ293041_img_smp8.jpg RJ293041_img_smp4.jpg RJ293041_img_smp5.jpg RJ293041_img_smp6.jpg RJ293041_img_smp7.jpg RJ293041_img_main.jpg RJ293041_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Horalover

May 7, 2017
The MTL is edited and it is very understandable. I've only played through a couple of the sex scenes but it's better than 90% of the other MTL games on this site. There might be a few punctuation errors here and there but the game is coherent. You probably won't want to gouge your eyes out playing it.
The translator spent time going through to edit it.

@ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった
Is it possible to edit the OP a little to change the translation from English (MTL) to English (Edited MTL) like this game or just something beyond the regular MTL.

Just want to clear that up and hope that none of the future posts are just "MTL is NTRing us" or anything. I get that some of the MTL games are horrible but at least some people would play through it if it says Edited.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
The MTL is edited and it is very understandable. I've only played through a couple of the sex scenes but it's better than 90% of the other MTL games on this site. There might be a few punctuation errors here and there but the game is coherent. You probably won't want to gouge your eyes out playing it.

@ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった
Is it possible to edit the OP a little to change the translation from English (MTL) to English (Edited MTL) like this game or just something beyond the regular MTL.

Just want to clear that up and hope that none of the future posts are just "MTL is NTRing us" or anything. I get that some of the MTL games are horrible but at least some people would play through it if it says Edited.
As the translator of this game, It kinda rubs me the wrong way when people say I didn't do anything at all or at least don't read my notes. Well anyway thanks for your kind words.
@ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった Can you please add (Edited MTL) to this thread, so it's easier for people to understand. Thank you very much for taking time creating this thread.
P.S. The name of the guy is not "Goat", but "Goto" , please correct in the overview. Thanks

Last edited:

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
A storyline that has been overused with a Linear progression with 0 meaningful choices. I could go on, but whether you hate or love NTR games, there are good ones out there, but this is not one of them lol.

Reactions: Fibbers

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
The translation is MTL so the translator is definitely not justxux or the translation software called justxux but I doubt that.
Sup, I already told the uploader to change it from (MTL) to (Edited MTL). As I used MTL as a base and edited all translations int the game to actually make sense, aside RPG part as it's in my opinion optional.
About software: I used Translator++ and DeepL Translator (Deep Learning translation).

Reactions: NeZKyMaN

tommy65

May 17, 2017
anyone stuck after defeating the 1st class A boss "plant subjugation"
seems like its stuck after defeating it, or at least you are teleported back to the Inn but nothing happens.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Yeah this is a well cleaned up MTL and the OP should reflect that, it's not one of th

@ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった

Yeah this is a well cleaned up MTL and the OP should reflect that, it's not one of those hackjob 5 minute ones people throw up.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
anyone stuck after defeating the 1st class A boss "plant subjugation"
seems like its stuck after defeating it, or at least you are teleported back to the Inn but nothing happens.
What perspective you are playing? I'll try to test it.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes