scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
The minipenis image almost killed me.
With a condom too, maybe hoping to meke it feel bigger... :ROFLMAO:

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Another amazing ntr mystery corruption game (I love the inn keeper reaction when you go talk to her when alone later in the game :p ), I like that the story is simple and to the point.
I recommend supporting the dev, it's a very small budget and his first game.

Fubbster

Nov 16, 2017
anyone stuck after defeating the 1st class A boss "plant subjugation"
seems like its stuck after defeating it, or at least you are teleported back to the Inn but nothing happens.
You have to use the crystals in the back of the shop. You can leave the Inn and it will be on the left. Be sure to talk to the vendor first.

Reactions: JustXuX

bogh

Jan 27, 2020
At this point I'm not even surprised when I see NTR and MTL in the same post...
from what ive played its a pretty decent edit of mtl and the post should probs change to reflect that

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
If only this game actually had pregnancy, I would enjoy it despite the NTR. Why do people keep tagging games as having pregnancy content when you don't get to fkn see it.
Hey look, this game has this thing you're interested in. Sike, it happens off-screen lul.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Good job justxux. The translation was really good even if the game itself kinda blew. I can't believe I got bored halfway through an NTR game. Mostly just stuck around to the ending to see if they bothered to do an afterstory. Was actually pleasantly surprised they did. Hope you'll decide to do another one, and that it's something more enjoyable.

Cimacima

Dec 16, 2020
As the translator of this game, It kinda rubs me the wrong way when people say I didn't do anything at all or at least don't read my notes. Well anyway thanks for your kind words.
@ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった Can you please add (Edited MTL) to this thread, so it's easier for people to understand. Thank you very much for taking time creating this thread.
P.S. The name of the guy is not "Goat", but "Goto" , please correct in the overview. Thanks
ah it's edited MTL, thanks for clearing things up. the clown who uploaded this is suck at writing description and sometimes missing tags

• Red Heart

Vango.Bango

May 14, 2018
As the translator of this game, It kinda rubs me the wrong way when people say I didn't do anything at all or at least don't read my notes. Well anyway thanks for your kind words.
@ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった Can you please add (Edited MTL) to this thread, so it's easier for people to understand. Thank you very much for taking time creating this thread.
P.S. The name of the guy is not "Goat", but "Goto" , please correct in the overview. Thanks
You did a great job. It doesn't really fell like MTL.

• Red Heart

Horalover

May 7, 2017
whatsthe pregnancy mechanic?
None unfortunately.

The pregnancy happens at the end and off screen. Since it's a linear game, you really have no control over it and it doesn't serve much purpose beyond dialogue purposes for scenes after.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
So no end game or game over?
Played for about 4.5hrs on the guys perspective... Not really looking forward to another 4 hrs for the other side of the story.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes