Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
in ntr games is it really necessary for the male protagonist to have a micro penis?
I would like more a context that the girl feels good with her boyfriend sexually and emotionally, but that she cannot avoid his promiscuity.
I mean, her boyfriend can handle having sex up to 2 and 3 times in a row. She enjoys every moment of passion, but she can't help wanting more and ends up looking for other sexual partners.
And I don't see it necessary for those potential sexual partners to have a penis the size of a horse's penis lol

Sorry if something is not well understood, I am not very good at English.
I agree. The buildup of this game was great and had some hot scenes too, but I found myself dying of laughter at MC's micromeat at first and then dying of boredom after hearing it get mentioned a hundred times over. The game focuses really heavily on size and it can get old.

Also, thanks justxux for the translation! (y)

• Hey there
Reactions: JustXuX

strlyn

Feb 4, 2019
Wow, does this Goto guy really have a series?
I played early part of the game and i already know how this gonna end LOL
Because i saw an artist CG that have similiar story with this, same "Goto" but different heroine and MC name, and totally different context of the story, but has same progressing.

If you curious, the title is Kizuna no Emblem, by P Herb, you can search in Exh or something.

lol, have you played NTR Knight's Story? I think is even worse xD
That is just... weird, 1 cum and not even saying tired or something, but instantly asleep LOL

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
justxux Considering it's MTL, it's pretty good, thank you. I've seen MTL so bad half of it is impossible to read and the other half messes up the meaning.
Sure there were a substantial amount of mistakes, but personally I don't think it took away from the game.

Is there any way for MC not to be a bumbling blind idiot all the way to the end? Or is that the only ending.
Alisa and the mothers all wear the hairstyle Goto likes.
Mother's ring and Alisa's mother's earrings were thrown out.
The home village mayor mentions Goto visiting.
PLEASE! The amount of blindness hurts.

I'm not against NTR... but please crush him all the way instead of having him live in ignorance.

Oh and... when I saw the size of his cock... I knew this wouldn't be a redemption story for him. I really feel for any guy who has to deal with that problem :/
I understand the NTR, but did they really have to make his dick smaller than fucking finger?
Some micropenises are smaller than a peanut(in it's shell). I just got food, so I'm not gonna look that up, but it's one google search away to understand the pain of some guys.

Last edited:

lariso

Jul 1, 2019
Game is repetitive but it's pretty good just wished there more games with SPH in them. Makes them much more interesting!

Robertroy01

May 29, 2018
Hey guys, can anyone post a save file with the gallery unlocked and @ me? i know some of you worked hard to finish the game, but i really do not have enough time to play and progress significantly.

Thanks in advance!

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Hey guys, can anyone post a save file with the gallery unlocked and @ me? i know some of you worked hard to finish the game, but i really do not have enough time to play and progress significantly.

Thanks in advance!
Use the search or just look at the OP. Link to the save is there at post #6

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Wow, does this Goto guy really have a series?
I played early part of the game and i already know how this gonna end LOL
Because i saw an artist CG that have similiar story with this, same "Goto" but different heroine and MC name, and totally different context of the story, but has same progressing.

If you curious, the title is Kizuna no Emblem, by P Herb, you can search in Exh or something.
yeah, very similar story and names, Goto instead of an S-class adventurer is the daemon king Godon, and the FMC and MC are the Heroes and not just some random adventurers. Maybe this game is based in that story?

That is just... weird, 1 cum and not even saying tired or something, but instantly asleep LOL
ikr? xD at the end that game is more like a comedy than anything else :v

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
justxux Considering it's MTL, it's pretty good, thank you. I've seen MTL so bad half of it is impossible to read and the other half messes up the meaning.
Sure there were a substantial amount of mistakes, but personally I don't think it took away from the game.

Is there any way for MC not to be a bumbling blind idiot all the way to the end? Or is that the only ending.
Alisa and the mothers all wear the hairstyle Goto likes.
Mother's ring and Alisa's mother's earrings were thrown out.
The home village mayor mentions Goto visiting.
PLEASE! The amount of blindness hurts.

I'm not against NTR... but please crush him all the way instead of having him live in ignorance.

Oh and... when I saw the size of his cock... I knew this wouldn't be a redemption story for him. I really feel for any guy who has to deal with that problem :/

Some micropenises are smaller than a peanut(in it's shell). I just got food, so I'm not gonna look that up, but it's one google search away to understand the pain of some guys.
This game to me looks more like trash (no drama) game, you just can't take everything happening on screen seriously. I think MC is just playing ignorance, doesn't want to admit it. Most of the times when he is really suspicious, he just brushes it off with the phrase "I'm imagining it" or "nah, it can't be true". So I think MC knows what's happening.

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Thanks for the translation and sharing!
I will accept the translated NTR games in any quantity :)

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
As the translator of this game, It kinda rubs me the wrong way when people say I didn't do anything at all or at least don't read my notes. Well anyway thanks for your kind words.
@ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった Can you please add (Edited MTL) to this thread, so it's easier for people to understand. Thank you very much for taking time creating this thread.
P.S. The name of the guy is not "Goat", but "Goto" , please correct in the overview. Thanks
Well is not mtl at all this is far better than usual mtl I think is miss spell of the op.
Thank you for translate this one you do a great job It's understandable the story so if anyone is asking about mtl don't worry this one is translated by justxux.
The game was short but good linear and no voice it's not 5/5 but atleast 4/5 I can give to this one.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Well is not mtl at all this is far better than usual mtl I think is miss spell of the op.
Thank you for translate this one you do a great job It's understandable the story so if anyone is asking about mtl don't worry this one is translated by justxux.
The game was short but good linear and no voice it's not 5/5 but atleast 4/5 I can give to this one.
Thanks, it was my first project so I was just testing and playing with the software, to see if I can see this through, it was actually easier than I thought, the only mistake I made was rushing through it (~9 days), it was a linear game, but it had quite a lot of dialogues compared to what I translate now :D. Look forward for my upcoming projects, they will be a mile better.

Reactions: Diegoz and -FibaG-

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Thanks, it was my first project so I was just testing and playing with the software, to see if I can see this through, it was actually easier than I thought, the only mistake I made was rushing through it (~9 days), it was a linear game, but it had quite a lot of dialogues compared to what I translate now :D. Look forward for my upcoming projects, they will be a mile better.
I hope you stay with NTR titles. They have it hard when it comes to MTL.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I hope you stay with NTR titles. They have it hard when it comes to MTL.
Actually NTR is the genre that requires a pretty good translation, because the context matter so much. Good that I like those kind of genres.

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
honestly a solid game. good translation and doesn't require a ton of grinding (I just fought every monster until A+ rank. finished at level 23). I personally prefer NTR where the main character is at fault but Leo is an earnest guy who's only real faults aren't so much character based and more issues of naivety (or biology lol) but it didn't ruin the fap. Good MTL too

The game does tries to push this whole "he's too focused on responsibility and he's married to the grind" thing near the end but it doesn't make sense. Alica's been with him on that grind basically since it's started and she never voiced concerns about it. And that doesn't explain the Guild chick, his mom, or his mother in law. The only people at fault are the women and I guess Goto who has a fixation on fucking the women in this dude's life that rivals David Banner in Take Your and a dick that apparently rivals the demon in The Boy With the Demon Cock.

To emphasize how fixated Goto is on the women around Leo, there's a chick in the inn that's thirsty for S-ranked dick and gets none presumably bc she only says like 2 lines to Leo.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes