DE3MO

Jan 17, 2021
Game by itself is pretty good. The story is very standar and it's very linear.

I played the game with a MTL some time ago and finished the game. Here's my save with a full gallery.
how do you transfer this save into the game sorry im a bit new?

Gw1n

Sep 1, 2019
Is the game's version the latest? (1.3.1 was posted in 2020年12月08日)
There was some additional content according to devs ci-en
Including IF recollection

Reactions: Diegoz

Gw1n

Sep 1, 2019
Thanks, it was my first project so I was just testing and playing with the software, to see if I can see this through, it was actually easier than I thought, the only mistake I made was rushing through it (~9 days), it was a linear game, but it had quite a lot of dialogues compared to what I translate now :D. Look forward for my upcoming projects, they will be a mile better.
I didn't read the thread before soz
Will you be updating the translation? =)

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I didn't read the thread before soz
Will you be updating the translation? =)
Nope, this game is not that good to waste my time on anymore. The art looked meh, so I took it for a spin to test how hard it is to translate using MTL as a base, but I still know some japanese, but only romaji.

• Sad
Reactions: Gw1n

GuiltyIncest

Jan 15, 2019
Classic NTR this is and for that it is amazing. The art is simplistic but appealing, and while I feel, like many, that the work was overly short and obviously not perfect. I come out with the belief that this is a 5/5 NTR even despite its faults. The author's next work will improve upon this game and plot by having routes and an increased game length. In fact the demo for the next game is out for those who wish to play it.

If you desire to keep watch over his progress, offer suggestions, find the demo, or donate then go here

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
[FULL SAVE per Event] Well I will Deposit my save file...but before downloading and use please note, I kinda saved every time before killing a boss so you can enjoy the main event by selecting and using them. one more thing...don't forget to change the point of view to Alisa + Leo mode to see the events. Well good luck and enjoy I guess xD

Last edited:

colween

Oct 5, 2020
[FULL SAVE per Event] Well I will Deposit my save file...but before downloading and use please note, I kinda saved every time before killing a boss so you can enjoy the main event by selecting and using them. one more thing...don't forget to change the point of view to Alisa + Leo mode to see the events. Well good luck and enjoy I guess xD
Thanks

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Nope, this game is not that good to waste my time on anymore. The art looked meh, so I took it for a spin to test how hard it is to translate using MTL as a base, but I still know some japanese, but only romaji.
Any chance you'll do the next game?

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes