Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Ah good, I was worried he might give the MC of his new game a dick bigger than the girls he's sleeping with pinkies, glad that was unwarranted.

Oct 1, 2021
Haven't played the game yet but the screenshots kinda remind me of boy hero ken and that game was awesome so excited to try this one.

Oct 1, 2021
Ok i finished the game and kinda liked it. The art was nowhere near boy hero ken and took some getting used to but was ok once I got used to it. The only gripe I have with it is the bgm. The bgm was the worst. Happy bgm played in certain scenes where the mc is getting cucked lol. The most generic track kept looping around. I know generally rpgms use the same set of bgms but this game kept using the most common ones and had like only 3 pieces from which it selected from. The bgm was unable to convey the true heart wrench of ntr.
A great example of successfully using bgm from the same generic rpgm pile would be scars of summer where the score wonderfully maintained the atmosphere of the game.
Overall 5/10. Thank you JustXuX for putting the time and effort into translating this, u have gained a follower if it makes a difference.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Ok i finished the game and kinda liked it. The art was nowhere near boy hero ken and took some getting used to but was ok once I got used to it. The only gripe I have with it is the bgm. The bgm was the worst. Happy bgm played in certain scenes where the mc is getting cucked lol. The most generic track kept looping around. I know generally rpgms use the same set of bgms but this game kept using the most common ones and had like only 3 pieces from which it selected from. The bgm was unable to convey the true heart wrench of ntr.
A great example of successfully using bgm from the same generic rpgm pile would be scars of summer where the score wonderfully maintained the atmosphere of the game.
Overall 5/10. Thank you JustXuX for putting the time and effort into translating this, u have gained a follower if it makes a difference.
Thanks for appreciating my time.
This was my first translation and developer's first game, so we both did some mistakes here and there.

I have a list of all my projects here on F95, you can find the link below, some things you can only find on Discord.

Reactions: CobraPL

GuiltyIncest

Jan 15, 2019
Just letting everyone know that NTR Adventurer Rene and Elsa is coming out this Friday on the 4th of February. Next, the creator plans to update the game later so give him your thoughts on the game and he may add a feature you want.

Support the creator if you liked NTR Alisa and want more from this creator. If you subscribe to his ci-en then you can get a coupon as well.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Any idea if the new game is the same as this one?
ie. easy straightforward gameplay with a single story path

I liked this game but it was a little bit too direct. It boiled down to a "Go here, Fight the boss, End the day" kind of routine. Hoping the new game would be a bit different but looking at the description, I'm not so sure.

GuiltyIncest

Jan 15, 2019
The new game will be the same style and basic plot except that the sister will have the curse due to bloodline rather than getting it via curse. Also there will be a tangible cure that the team can aim for to cure the curse. Next the gameplay will not be a single path this time, but will have multiple routes with happy routes, and three cuck routes where either one girl or both girls are cucked. Lastly, I get you on the routine of quest and then scene progression. I believe this is going to be exactly that, but with the flavor of having side jobs for the heroines to do while you do the main quests.

Besides that I do not know. I'm still confused how you are going to balance the heroines to avoid being cucked. So there may be some features related to that give the game more body. Though as always I suggest posting any critics on his Ci-en page after playing the game. Its a small enough community that he really only reads the comments and suggestions of like 10 people after all. So you may convince him to flesh the next game out more in terms of core gameplay or with story. Lastly, he plans to add new scenes and possibly new features to this game after release as free updates so you may be able to convince him on something to make the game better for everyone.

Any idea if the new game is the same as this one?
ie. easy straightforward gameplay with a single story path

I liked this game but it was a little bit too direct. It boiled down to a "Go here, Fight the boss, End the day" kind of routine. Hoping the new game would be a bit different but looking at the description, I'm not so sure.

Reactions: Horalover
Jan 1, 2020
I come bearing a link to the released version of the new game, not sure if its updated with the recent patches tho...
Also I got it from a German site so if I get a virus u do to, download at your own risks!!
(If the links doesn't work I'm sorry, I'm new to MEGA)

Jan 31, 2021
I understand the NTR, but did they really have to make his dick smaller than fucking finger?
Welcome to the NTR world, where the trigger of penis size and thickness is what rules until you tire. It's as if there were no penis issue there would be no NTR. And that, again, is very tiring.

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
You can easily miss the true end actually. After talking with Alisa about her joining you again for quests with Goto, make a party with three of them then exit the inn then enter the inn again, not sure but you may need to watch the mothers scenes in the recollection room (teleport to room without crystals, south from Recollection Red Crystal).
P.S. Most likely available only in leo+alisa perspective.
Does this true end scene misser happen at the early on in the ranks or the END?

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes