bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I have a complaint about games in the setting of magical worlds and of course I'm talking about NTR games. Specifically, in this game, over time, it becomes obvious that the young lady is not satisfied with the size and duration, but she is a magician and they are in the magical world, God, and even we have all sorts of different things to increase both parameters, temporarily and permanently, is there really no spell that makes bibus more? And what about the duration, damn dude is a warrior and he can't restrain himself? Actually, the claim itself is that the developers draw a small penis and the wife / girl becomes dissatisfied, her uncle comes to her with a big beebus and she is happy, is it really impossible to add some way of fighting for love, so that it’s not vanilla, but so that it can be after or even before NTR to take your wife/girlfriend back?
Don't get me wrong, I love NTR, but sometimes you want to fight it.
I hope Google translated everything more or less normally, English is not my native language.))

Oct 8, 2019
I have a complaint about games in the setting of magical worlds and of course I'm talking about NTR games. Specifically, in this game, over time, it becomes obvious that the young lady is not satisfied with the size and duration, but she is a magician and they are in the magical world, God, and even we have all sorts of different things to increase both parameters, temporarily and permanently, is there really no spell that makes bibus more? And what about the duration, damn dude is a warrior and he can't restrain himself? Actually, the claim itself is that the developers draw a small penis and the wife / girl becomes dissatisfied, her uncle comes to her with a big beebus and she is happy, is it really impossible to add some way of fighting for love, so that it’s not vanilla, but so that it can be after or even before NTR to take your wife/girlfriend back?
Don't get me wrong, I love NTR, but sometimes you want to fight it.
I hope Google translated everything more or less normally, English is not my native language.))
Very late reply, but I recall a game which did something funny with this premise. In it, there is a secret sex scene where the main character can use magic drugs to get a bigger dick than the guy that cucked him and take his girls back, but he dies from overdose the next day

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Uh, thanks, random npc..?
1692985045390.png

This game is actually creepy for me. It's so simplistic, straight to the point, plot is what i've seen already, but isn't that weird? It's so... suspicious. Mayor is out in the town, standing before his door. Vendor is out, standing there too, as if expecting you. Npcs, with the exact same hair color, doing that macabre movement together in the bottom of the town. A very weird road, where slimes just stare at you, blocking you from the town. The inn is also kinda uncomfortably big. A few tables in the bottom corner of the building, and everything else is empty. Innkeeper is controlling the way out of town, which is unusual to say the least. Outside of inn people block your way almost deliberately.

The more i play, the more uneasy it is becoming. Battles are clearly pointless, since you can completely restore everything at any point on the map, very weirdly pointless, as if intentionally. Even Alisa looks at you with that strange look, as if knowing what's going to happen. Which is why she doesn't react or comment on that sex scene with nanopenis, she plays her role of saying everything like a girlfriend should, perfectly. Also... if you try looking closely you'll notice - the outside of town is covered in grass cubes? What in the world is that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JustXuX

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Uh, thanks, random npc..?
View attachment 2878205

This game is actually creepy for me. It's so simplistic, straight to the point, plot is what i've seen already, but isn't that weird? It's so... suspicious. Mayor is out in the town, standing before his door. Vendor is out, standing there too, as if expecting you. Npcs, with the exact same hair color, doing that macabre movement together in the bottom of the town. A very weird road, where slimes just stare at you, blocking you from the town. The inn is also kinda uncomfortably big. A few tables in the bottom corner of the building, and everything else is empty. Innkeeper is controlling the way out of town, which is unusual to say the least. Outside of inn people block your way almost deliberately.

The more i play, the more uneasy it is becoming. Battles are clearly pointless, since you can completely restore everything at any point on the map, very weirdly pointless, as if intentionally. Even Alisa looks at you with that strange look, as if knowing what's going to happen. Which is why she doesn't react or comment on that sex scene with nanopenis, she plays her role of saying everything like a girlfriend should, perfectly. Also... if you try looking closely you'll notice - the outside of town is covered in grass cubes? What in the world is that?
Developer's first game. Also nice observations.
Their next game is a lot better compared to this one.

Reactions: Diegoz

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well... this game is a thing...

You can tell that it's the dev's first game, because it has a lot of issues. Mainly the fact that the combat is completely pointless. The one store in the game is completely pointless. The choice to take Goto with the pair on adventures or not is also completely pointless. There's no reason to NOT take the guy from the start, and it makes everything MUCH faster. Then that choice is later taken away anyway once S-Rank quests pop-up. The equipment tab is completely pointless... Hell, Alisa and Leo are kind of completely pointless because for the most part Goto kills everything and they're basically just cheering him on.

It's a story that's nearly completely linear (the store crystal things seem to be completely optional), and if it was set-up as a VN of some kind, pretty much nothing would have been lost. Well... in truth, it's basically a VN anyway with added RPGM combat to add some tedium to it all.

Beyond that, it's difficult to really judge the story past a certain point. This is because the translation is MTL that was... loosely edited and it seems like the one that did the editing doesn't or didn't at the time have the best grasp of the English language. Stuff like "revenged" is not something that exists in the English language... and there's quite a bit of it through the game. These are not MTL error. That's an "I don't know enough about English" error. Though there are left over MTL errors too. (Pretty sure Goto is not supposed to have a pussy and he doesn't want it filled up with his own cum... >.>")

Because of that, while on average, you can tell that this is a NTR story that tends towards the more classic set-up, with some added silliness on the side... A lot of the details are in question in both sex and story scenes.

It's obviously not the worst MTL I've ever seen... but I'd likely want to replay this one with a better translation to really judge it. Even if it's a low quality game anyway, due to the aforementioned issues.

Art is... Uh... It's a thing. Again, not the worst, but definitely not great. Mileage will vary.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Well... this game is a thing...

You can tell that it's the dev's first game, because it has a lot of issues. Mainly the fact that the combat is completely pointless. The one store in the game is completely pointless. The choice to take Goto with the pair on adventures or not is also completely pointless. There's no reason to NOT take the guy from the start, and it makes everything MUCH faster. Then that choice is later taken away anyway once S-Rank quests pop-up. The equipment tab is completely pointless... Hell, Alisa and Leo are kind of completely pointless because for the most part Goto kills everything and they're basically just cheering him on.

It's a story that's nearly completely linear (the store crystal things seem to be completely optional), and if it was set-up as a VN of some kind, pretty much nothing would have been lost. Well... in truth, it's basically a VN anyway with added RPGM combat to add some tedium to it all.

Beyond that, it's difficult to really judge the story past a certain point. This is because the translation is MTL that was... loosely edited and it seems like the one that did the editing doesn't or didn't at the time have the best grasp of the English language. Stuff like "revenged" is not something that exists in the English language... and there's quite a bit of it through the game. These are not MTL error. That's an "I don't know enough about English" error. Though there are left over MTL errors too. (Pretty sure Goto is not supposed to have a pussy and he doesn't want it filled up with his own cum... >.>")

Because of that, while on average, you can tell that this is a NTR story that tends towards the more classic set-up, with some added silliness on the side... A lot of the details are in question in both sex and story scenes.

It's obviously not the worst MTL I've ever seen... but I'd likely want to replay this one with a better translation to really judge it. Even if it's a low quality game anyway, due to the aforementioned issues.

Art is... Uh... It's a thing. Again, not the worst, but definitely not great. Mileage will vary.
Nice feedback, it's unfortunate that you didn't write a review.
This was my first project. I had very scarce knowledge of Japanese. And I translated the game in 2 weeks almost non-stop. The fatigue got the better of me and I made mistakes. Why did I TL like a madman? Because I was into it. The raw MTL was really bad, so lots of time went into editing. Even though it's not good.
I definitely improved in both languages and in other areas.

I only replied to this because I like the message in your signature and completely agree with it. I'm guilty of this too, I uploaded worse MTLs, but I can't remove them. I really hope F95 adds some sorting capability to this site; at least a tag.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iexist
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes