Horalover

May 7, 2017
So no end game or game over?
Played for about 4.5hrs on the guys perspective... Not really looking forward to another 4 hrs for the other side of the story.
Well, for the girl's side of the story, you can just look into the recollection room and view it from the girl's side. That's where most of the NTR feeling comes from.

As for the end game, after you beat the succubus, there are a few events you can unlock that involve Goat/Goto with the MC and Alisa's mom and the receptionist. However, in terms of game over sex scenes, there are none.

Jun 24, 2017
You know, considering how many NTR games are MTL'd, it makes me wonder. Is NTR so popular among translators that they need an English version, but they just don't have time? Or are these games being translated by non-NTR fans who are trying to cuck the NTR fans?

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
I downloaded this and tried to play it but it was just so slow-paced and i was super intimidated by how many (potential?) scenes there are in the game according to the gallery so how does it end? does the girl get taken? does the guy find out at the end and stay with her anyway if she isn't taken? do they all just continue life with the guy blissfully(?) unaware in case neither of those cases are correct?

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
So no end game or game over?
Played for about 4.5hrs on the guys perspective... Not really looking forward to another 4 hrs for the other side of the story.
In the recollection everything unlocks at the end of the game, so if you don't want to play a second time, just click on the receptionist sprites at the top of each event line, it will show you everything in order events happened.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I downloaded this and tried to play it but it was just so slow-paced and i was super intimidated by how many (potential?) scenes there are in the game according to the gallery so how does it end? does the girl get taken? does the guy find out at the end and stay with her anyway if she isn't taken? do they all just continue life with the guy blissfully(?) unaware in case neither of those cases are correct?
MC never finds out that he is cucked. Finish the game at least and all the scenes will be unlocked in the recollection room, with no regards for the perspective you choose at the start. There are even scenes that can be watched only in recollection room.

The_Coomer

Apr 23, 2020
Pretty sweet watching the pencil dick MC sitting and reading, oblivious to the fact the love of his life is getting real dick next door. Excellent game.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
this is dumb question to say. I know this is ntr. how call every ntr game i play. he have a small dick.

Reactions: Fibbers

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
You can easily miss the true end actually. After talking with Alisa about her joining you again for quests with Goto, make a party with three of them then exit the inn then enter the inn again, not sure but you may need to watch the mothers scenes in the recollection room (teleport to room without crystals, south from Recollection Red Crystal).
P.S. Most likely available only in leo+alisa perspective.

Last edited:

Prinzessfreya

Apr 21, 2020
i think im stuck in the leos holiday quest, cant even go further.

Can anyone help me ?

Last edited:

lariso

Jul 1, 2019
God i wish there more games with SPH like this, its just awesome! Wish it had better art style

FrostWrym

Oct 5, 2017
It was a great game ! Las think I saw the receptionist goes the capital to be whore with the guy and mothers already corrupted. thats it i guess..

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
in ntr games is it really necessary for the male protagonist to have a micro penis?
I would like more a context that the girl feels good with her boyfriend sexually and emotionally, but that she cannot avoid his promiscuity.
I mean, her boyfriend can handle having sex up to 2 and 3 times in a row. She enjoys every moment of passion, but she can't help wanting more and ends up looking for other sexual partners.
And I don't see it necessary for those potential sexual partners to have a penis the size of a horse's penis lol

Sorry if something is not well understood, I am not very good at English.

Reactions: virio
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes