• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - NTR RPG Ochikano ~Please Tell Me Why You, Who Used to be Just Mine, Became a Woman~ [v1.05] [engawamania]

1. 3.00 star(s)

@$Z

Honestly game is pretty shit. I give it 3 stars only because I really liked character design for girls, but everything else is very disappointing. Gameplay is just going around few locations (why hospital is even here, btw?) and trigger events with antagonists, then after 60 turns you can choose "a route" for antagonist if you triggered all "prologue" events with them. Routes themselves just a short visual novels in fact, you just watch a few repetative scenes one after another and that's all. There is also notTwitter system where heroine posts hints about her current location but in needed only in vanilla path, so it's a waste. Pixel and curtain animated scenes have very low quality and there are like 10 of them for all routes at all. And writingwise: vanilla a best route unironically (too bad developer don't even care to add actual sex scene here), both father routes (with heroine and elder sister) are so-so, classmate and online player routes feels like they could be one route and shota and cook routes are just generic NTR shit with zero inspiration, totally feels like filler. Didn't tried father harem route (seriously, developer should just make game just about father and that's all if they like his character so much) but don't think that it's any better. Absolute dissapointment, wouldn't recommend
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Inuyasaha

3.5-4 stars NTR with the usual cast of characters. For being a fairly standard example of a scars of summer clone it has a fair bit of polish to it. All that dosent affect the fairly poor "gameplay".

The cuck has agreed to be temporary lovers with the childhood friend up to the start of summer vacation. You then spend those 2 weeks or so collecting flags between the 5 others. When their bars get maxed out you can choose their ending for the summer.

its the player choice that takes away from this game. events wont occur without player involvement. you cant just turn on all the routes and watch the "rivials" race each other.

TLDR: worth a quick play if you like the character design but dont expect anything innovative
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Stegar

The gameplay is a bit dull. Also, there is no path where you can have sex with the woman. Which means this game is just about choosing which of the guys gets to fuck your girl.

The sex scenes are good though and it is worth a play.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

zerojack123

So I have a lot to say but it would take too long so I will keep it short best as possible.

The art for the heroine is amazing, that's what caught my eye. I enjoy female protagonist on DL it's says Women Point of View so I expected a female yet on here it's say male. That made me confused so when I started it up it ask for the male protagonist name that confused me more. I told myself I would give it a shot anyway but I was just too disappointed. The other male characters don't even have proper art for the H scenes. Doing a pure route rewards you with nothing since it just now a standard dating sim. In the end super misleading tag, repeat days, and so on so I would avoid this.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

MTL_EN_j0yer

5* cause Had to improve the poor ratings. Honestly a 4.5

Basically one of the best - Scars of Summer- like, if you wanna call it a genre.

Played a build on one of the translation request threads with Mtool.

Game is solid. Well written, especially with the added gimmick of the SNS system if you're like me that is into the micro changes and interactions and subtle scenes and unlocks in RPGM that you get to see based on Day/Night interactions in the game.

NTR is kind of avoidable just like SoS. You get more teased from the mother and Old sister but the corruption is totally upto your volunteer interactions. The good end even focuses around MCs self improvement where even the most despicable father of MC ends up a good guy.

Some think its a FMC perspective, which it really isn't. Maybe a few scenes you get just a change of perspective view but that's it.

The game isn't meant for a quick CG hunt but you may do some save scumming, even try proceed parallel paths, no two endings really benefit from committing to parallel progression but in the end you get a screen where you get the "option" to choose the possibility or outcome of the end end based on all the routes explored.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

CJtheTrainchaser

Before you judge about the review because i only played one path (one male character who steals your girl), hear me out:
    If a game offers multiple guys/paths, they should be equally good or provide enough content to make it worth playing that one path only. A game shouldnt rely on playing all guys/paths at once to count as a good game, especially if it doesnt matter what you do during the gameplay just todecide freely at the end what ending you want to take.

Thats why i tend to rate it between 2-3 stars.
    Nice concept of the game but poorly delivered. The NTR aspect in this game didnt really make sense to me. Ive only played the chara (gyaru guy) path because the other male characters look like goofballs, not really into that ugly bastard type (everyones preference but they all didnt need to look like greedy goblins) so i can only tell from the gyaru guy perspective. It only took one nipplesucking and one time sex with that guy to unlock the gyaru guy ending. During that path you didnt really see any interactions with gyaru guy like sex scenes or spying on them having sex etc (you can view the scenes as female MC but it takes away the effect or arousal of seeing the one you love slowly getting corrupted by someone else). It all happens in the ending which is really sad because during the gameplay there wasnt much to do. Imagine you play a game where nothing happens during the game but you get an overload of non interactive stuff at the ending. Would have been better to make the very last scene in the ending to the actual ending and put the rest of the scenes into the gameplay as interactive stuff. Ending is basically: Gyaru guy starts doing lewd cosplay streams (female MC face censored/covered) with her and male MC became addicted to it while going out with female MC. Last scene is the face reveal + identities of both of them where she calls you during stream and you 3 cum together.
    Ending felt left open aswell, female MC says youre still the BF but they didnt show how it continues in the future because male MC didnt know it was her until the very last scene.

The RIME chat app didnt feel special and had very few chat interactions that didnt affect anything (there was always one choice to type or you just left the 5+ messages of female characters on read). Getting boob pictures of ayano also felt ridiculous and out of context. Her sending you 5 boob pics instead of the actual pictures on accident was hard to believe but later she did it on purpose and in gyaru guy path there was no further interaction with her which made it unecessary and felt out of place imo.

TLDR; I wouldnt recommend the game if youre only interested in one playthrough because you dislike the other paths like shota, old men or NTR that involves family members.

Pro:
    - Good design of female MCs (main reason i was interested to try this game)

Cons:
    - NTR aspect poorly delivered
    - Gameplay felt empty (There was almost nothing to do)
    - Too much input at the ending (Should have been implemented during the game besides of the last scene)
    - No visual diversity in male characters who tryna steal your girl
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Vanshthakur1590

tbh, a shit game. Lame ass moaning, bad effects, uninteresting start, bad sex scenes and kind of illogical. The work could be seen in the game but still i wasn't able to ignore the fact that a lot worse than works of other creators. the plot was also nice but the execution was overall bad.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

BobbyBigplays1995

Run of the mill NTR game with nothing that will really surprise you if you ever had the slightest clue of these kind of games.

Surprisingly the men you get NTRed by have more variety and personality then the actual women who are your 24/7 copy paste anime girls, if you hoped for some flavor or personality that could potentially emerse you, you won't find it here.

The amount of content is actually pretty good but the animations and the art itself should be of better quality for 2024, still if you came for a wank, here you go.

Sound 2.5/5 Standard
    Animation & Art 2/5 Had a hard time looking at it
    Content 4/5 Good amount