Seeking NTR + Shota

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
I found those games Emilia’s inn-Ruse’s Mother Netrase’s Journal and I'm the Building Manager at Married Woman Condo but i can't find a good site to download them, does someone have any link or site to get them?

Reactions: rgnar62

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
I found those games Emilia’s inn-Ruse’s Mother Netrase’s Journal and I'm the Building Manager at Married Woman Condo but i can't find a good site to download them, does someone have any link or site to get them?
here you go it's fan translation for this game enjoy, it's pretty good game if you like netorase.
That little guy send mother to fck others. Emilia’s inn-Ruse’s Mother Netrase’s Journal

and I'm the Building Manager at Married Woman Condo is still in translation phase so it's not done yet...

Last edited:

nigus3226

Jun 26, 2022
here you go it's fan translation for this game enjoy, it's pretty good game if you like netorase.
That little guy send mother to fck others. Emilia’s inn-Ruse’s Mother Netrase’s Journal

and I'm the Building Manager at Married Woman Condo is still in translation phase so it's not done yet...
have the game?