Store:

Censored: YES
Version: 1.0
Language: Japanese Translate into English

Download

Summary:
平日はJK彼女が学校に通う間、アルバイトをしている主人公は将来の目的もなくダラダラと過ごしていた
自慢できるのは爆乳ギャル彼女だけ
イケメンで美人と付き合いまくってきた主人公は、新しく作った黒ギャル爆乳美少女とのプレイを誰かに見せつけたいと思うようになった……
■耶雲 三月(やくも みつき)
主人公の彼女(名字変更不可/名前のみ変更)
爆乳黒ギャルでスケベ大好き、イケメン好きの女。
頭が弱く考える力はあまりないが、彼氏に尽くすためなら何でもする。
主人公がイケメンだったので彼女になった
■主人公
アルバイトしながら暮らし将来の展望はとくにない
耶雲に好かれているが、SNSで冴えない男たちに自慢の彼女を見せつけたいという屈折した欲望を持ち始めた

Additional Information: I was actually going to buy this game recently but for some reason dlsite has changed their whole purchasing process and restricted Mastercard and visa cards. then i go to check out the game and the whole creators profile, the dlsite and cien account has been removed along with all of the games. Nor can I find a download for the full game atm. (apologies for the badly formatted thread, its my first one.)

Preview Images:
SLGNTR1.jpg SLGNTR2.jpg SLGNTR3.jpg SLGNTR4.jpg SLGNTR5.jpg SLGNTR6.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: visonmade

visonmade

Nov 7, 2016
+1.
I was also expecting this game on anime-sharing & etc, but it suddenly disappeared from DLsite along with the developer profile. :WaitWhat:

Reactions: Bruh1469

Bruh1469

Sep 17, 2018
+1.
I was also expecting this game on anime-sharing & etc, but it suddenly disappeared from DLsite along with the developer profile. :WaitWhat:
I talked to the illustrator, apparently its still on fanza but i have no way to access it as its content blocked in my region T_T

visonmade

Nov 7, 2016
I talked to the illustrator, apparently its still on fanza but i have no way to access it as its content blocked in my region T_T
The product page can be accessed through a Japanese VPN server:geek:. They allow you to pay by credit card and by buying “points” with a much larger set of payment means. The demo from this page started fine, in the earlier version did not display the text. Translated using Luna translator. But there is no content in the demo version at all, if I played correctly.

I made a request on . Post there +1 if you are interested, it is quite easy to register there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bruh1469

Bruh1469

Sep 17, 2018
The product page can be accessed through a Japanese VPN server:geek:. They allow you to pay by credit card and by buying “points” with a much larger set of payment means. The demo from this page started fine, in the earlier version did not display the text. Translated using Luna translator. But there is no content in the demo version at all, if I played correctly.

I made a request on . Post there +1 if you are interested, it is quite easy to register there.
I'll purchase it later and upload the full game via pixeldrain link or gofile

Reactions: visonmade

Bruh1469

Sep 17, 2018
Purchased it finally after having to find a way different method of payment because PayPal wasn't accepted, will upload and update the op in a few minutes. i got a few points left over on fanza so if anyone else has anygames that are region locked on that publisher let me know

Last edited: