• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - NTR Story: Business Trip [Final] [BTCPN]

1. 2.00 star(s)

TheLastOne101

So i thought i missed something because the levels required divine intervention by RNG Jesus to beat, and i remembered buying items from the vending machine. So i started a new and did that thinking i forgot to upgrade my skills, but then i saw the items don't carry over level to level. So like other people said you have to talk to the girl while the guy slowly walks to look at things and hope he does one in the a zone over where he can't see you so you can max talking to the girl, but in later levels it has to be perfect execution so i got stopped on level 7 or so. Annoying.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Zuhl

The game is good and bad at the same time, although it doesn't really seem the same. There are help items but they don't really help because the values for them are love point and you have to have 100 love point. if not game over the floor has good animation also the pixels you can't just mix them because there is constant time pressure. and from a certain point onwards, all the values plus the time pressure become more and more difficult and it becomes almost impossible to mix the game - it just becomes frustrating after a while

Story good, character good But the gameplay is easy beyond a certain point just frustrated and not having any fun
  3. 2.00 star(s)

SofieSoBad

not worth the effort. plain and simple
    the gameplay is straight up repetitive and unrewarding
    after lady lawren, I don't know what happend to btcpn but this is a huge dropoff
    the scenes themselves are pretty good, but not nearly as good as they should've been
  4. 2.00 star(s)

knyght

If you discount the ending the game is about 3 out of 5. The gameplay is somewhat annoying. The sex scenes are serviceable but nothing special.
    The endings are trash as if Netori wasn't the dev fetish and are just a couple of lines of text where the MC is punished in different ways.

Mechanic wise it is rather annoying as the invested time doen't pay off enough. Better to use something like mtool and freeze suspicion to 0 and talk to 100% otherwise the game is artificially lengthened and not for good.

All in all i wouldn't recommend it. If you like netori and are going to play it anyway just beware the dev seems to like punishing the MC.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

AverageEnthusiast

I've technically completed this game, but I have no real idea what to think about it.

The main gameplay loop is 'attempting to reach max love points each day'. However, this is made rather convoluted and difficult. You gain 'talk' points by talking with her, but this also increases her anger. If her anger maxes out, that's a bad ending. However, if you talk/interact with her, the guy beelines towards you at top speed, and gets faster the further in the game you are.

But you only gain love points if her talk is maxxed out, which means you not only have to max out her talk, you then have to flirt before the talk meter goes down, but anger also still rises, and the guy still runs at you really fast.

He only doesn't beeline towards you if he's currently occupied doing something, but he walks around so fucking slowly when he's not trying to hunt you down for flirting with his wife that if you try to play it safe you will always fail. Also, if he spots you flirting with his wife at all, his 'awareness' meter rises, and this reduces the amount of time he'll spend doing anything, so if you don't totally stealth ninja your way through this, you won't have enough time to actually flirt and get to max with her.

The download contains a cheated save, but the issue with that is that there are 'flirting' scenes, it's just that they require you to actually play the game, which means you have to dance around the incredibly tight and stressful song and dance of molesting her while trying to dodge the Flash.

Scenes are okay. It kind of feels like a mishmash of different assets mixed with 2D and 3D art, but I don't think any of it is AI... or at least, none of the sex scenes.