RPGM - Completed - NTR Wife Mikiko - Sorry my dear, I was lonely [Final] [Semiageya]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Cryogic

This is one of those games where you'll need a guide or else you'll feel completely lost, especially because of the time mechanic. While it's true that you can ask the fortune teller what to do next or how to unlock specific scenes, she'll some vague advice that will still fail to activate the H scene even if you follow it. It's really frustrating.

Navigation is a real pain in the ass, too. There's no indicators what leads where, and I legitimately had to draw my own map because I got lost for the first few minutes and I didn't know where to go.

It really pains me to drop this since I honestly find the scenes very hot, but I think I should have followed the prevalent advice in this thread: download the 100% save and fap.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Nanhai

This is one of the best NTR RPGM games out there. Only problem is that it's kind of hard to navigate on what to do in order to get the next step. There are walkthroughs however and the game isn't too long to get the scenes. Top 3 NTR RPGM in my list.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Karminator

Solid ntr game with multiple routes to end the story, usually in games like this choice or just a option, but it feels like the devs wanted the players to explore all options.

Art:4/5

Plot : 4/5

Gameplay:3/5

Side quests and replayability: 5/5
  4. 4.00 star(s)

davidshane1721

Honestly would Give it a 3.5 than a 4 and here's why! The story is very very straightforward. 100% NTR so If you dont like it then this game is not for you. Kinda like there was a revenge mechanic in the end they could've delved in more with that like a uno reverso card type of situation or something.

Story - 4 out of 5
    The story is simple and straight forward. I like that all the "villains" of the story had their own themes and backstory. Strange though that 2 of those villains know each other yet dont have any tandem scenes apart from the first meeting.

Characters - 4 out of 5

Making this quick. Villains were the typical tropes but they are their for a reason. They served mostly the plot and are entertaining.

H Scenes - 3 out of 5

H scenes are good and the artwork is fine as well. Wanted them to go even further or try more variation but what theydid was just to give each villain specific position and nothing else. Audio helps though and keeps it from getting a lower score.

Main gripe with this is that for Quality of life, I wish future games have a skip or move to next scene button instead of exhausting all the dialogue.

Gameplay - 2.5 out of 5

Easy game, but the daily schedule mechanic is so limited and essentially useless. For most part of the game you just have about 3 days for events. M, W & TH so i dont really understand why there was a need for the rest of the days there.

There are game breaking bugs that soft lock your progress, like for example missing an event would soft lock a character at least that's what happened to me. Also frustrating mechanic of going home you have to open the panel door by clicking three buttons instead of going directly to the door.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Nixexs

Story is confusing. Navigation even more so. It's hard undertanding on how to proceed. But his drawing fights are hilarious. Another thing is how repeptitve some things are. Like opening and closing the doors. If this can be automated it will be great. There is also a lack of flow when MC moves from one screen to another. You might be on the left side of the road but next screen you will be standing on right. Or you will be travelling down only for the road to turn right next screen. It's disconcerting.

Animation and graphics are okay. It is your typical hentai game...although happy ending in NTR game???

I am still trying to finish it up but lets see...will edit ita gain if i have anyc hanges to make
  6. 1.00 star(s)

botaniq_1

This game is a full trash. Both in terms of gameplay and art
    The amount of transitions you have to make between the maps every ingame day is tedious after 30 seconds of playing
    Huge map has zero pointers, some random items in stores have no description too
    The mtl is awful even after editing