Seeking NTR

ubb90078

May 28, 2019
Ok i'm a fan of games that due to your descions ntr happens so games like power vacumm, a stuggle with sin and culture shock come to mind. Anybody have any more games like these to recommend to me very much apreciated.

Reactions: Umbra_2079

GuyONe

Jan 23, 2022
I am looking for an NTR game in which the MC mother, I think has red hair and she is raped or something, i do not remember. The setting is fantasy and the art is good.

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
I am looking for an NTR game in which the MC mother, I think has red hair and she is raped or something, i do not remember. The setting is fantasy and the art is good.
“Seeds of Chaos” maybe? It’s MC’s wife, not mother. But fantasy and red hair.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Reminder to the masses that MTOOL is free and translates Atelier Sakura NTR titles.
So... familiarize yourself with it and the world is your oyster.

• Love
Reactions: John Doe Jr.

TheRealGarith

Nov 15, 2023
- Your childhood crush secretly hates you and fucks your friends behind your back

- This game has no anime art, its all pixel animations. But I guarantee you will be emotionally ruined.

- I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS ONE. You can actually TELL your gf that you want her to sleep around, and then watch!

- A Classic. If you really are an NTR fan, you've played this before. And its sequel is twice as good

- A Classic. The ending to this game and its sequel goes from netorase to netorare themes

- This is the gateway drug into NTR. You can't call yourself an NTR fan without this.

- This game cannot be found on f95zone because it is so damn awesome.

- A Perfect and short NTR game experience.

- Convince your gf to sleep with other guys and eventually cuckold you fully.

- THIS IS THE BEST NTR GAME EVER MADE. WIFE IMPREGNATION. TONS OF SCENES. GORGEOUS ART. Not available on f95zone.

- A super long NTR game, and super old, but also a classic in the genre. Impregnation!

- Very good NTR game but focus is not on hentai, its on dialogue and voyeurism. Has 2 sequels with more visual focus.

- Hire female bodyguards and lead them into dangerous situations where they will be raped.

- Without a doubt this is in the Top 5 best NTR games ever made. Loan out your gf, loan out your sister, peep on them, etc. 10/10

- Your GF loves cosplay. Encourage her to continue doing it, because you love when other men grope her!

- One of the greatest games I've played. The focus is on a brother watching his sister get fucked. Sibling NTR!

Those are 16 recommendations for you. Each has a full review attached, so you can see screenshots and learn about the game. I recommend you start with Inn My Wife and work your way up to the crazy stuff.

Thank you so much for this recommend game

GreenNemo

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2024
  • A wife's phone
  • Power Vacuum is real good and a long one
  • The tyrant was pretty good
  • The office wife is great, there are two versions of it
  • Pandoras box 1 and 2
  • The twelve days of Christmas
  • The sup