Others NTRAHOLIC Remix[Development Thread]

Troua

Jul 8, 2022

Who wants to guess that CB will change the engine?:censored:

Northway9

Jan 5, 2022
They give out updates monthly so this month's update should be soon. Maybe after the Steam's Next Fest since Remix is being showcased there.
You are wrong, because Warthog/NTR wrote on their discord server that there will be no updates until the demo is released, and the demo will be released at Steam Next Fest.
1728176313270.png
1728176413972.png

• Haha
Reactions: @$Z

Jugurthine

Oct 14, 2020
For a game that is in it's "marketing cycle" and "polishing phase" The fact a demo couldn't even be delivered for Next Fest as intended tells me that CB will likely not deliver on its Q4 2024-Q1 2025 promise. The repeated mention of Tiramisu sounds more like a jab at him rather than a collaboration effort. Maybe those mini-updates of DX on his Ci-en pissed them off?

Mar 20, 2023
I have high hopes for this, I think some of you were too harsh on Critical Bliss. However, I do understand the dubious attitude towards them, it seems like the original post (among others) calling them out has been deleted, but I won't deny that I became kind of skeptical about them after reading the messages on their way of communicating/developing their games.

Although, after seeing the recent dev blog on Steam, I have to say that I am really confident about the game : Warthog may have been too optimistic about the development schedule, and I know it's always frustratring to hear "Well, sorry guys, the demo/dev blog will be for another time", but keep in mind that the game has been remade from scratch, and that it's now a professional team behind the game, and not just one man doing the coding, the art, the gameplay, the mini-games... there are a lot of people to coordinate, a lot of new functionalities to incorporate, and sometimes things don't always go as planned, and because it didn't go as planned, you may have to redo things from scratch, so it takes time, etc, etc... but I personally believe that it is worth its time.

CB studied the market, seeing them reference Takeda Hiromitsu's game, or even Summer Memories in their post really makes me hope for some more inspiration from other products, like Armored Suit Solgante and its live communications for example ;).

They have been in constant contact with Tiramisu. If he gives them "carte blanche" to act with their remix, I have full faith in Critical Bliss to develop and publish a good game.

Wise words from Miyamoto to end my thoughts : 1728909006806.png

Let's have faith in Warthog & CB, and wait for the best to come.

Vvallachia

Dec 20, 2019
The update sounds promising. Keeping my expectations low just in case, but I hope they deliver

most excited for 6 phase thing. longer the better

Reactions: sigitp