fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
hacked game save: "easy start"
save a game.
extract this file with 7zip.
the containing data file goes to (hold windows symbol key, press r, copy-paste path)
Code:
%appdata%\..\locallow\TiramisuLovesNtr\Ntraholic~~~~\
~~~~ is the current version youre playing.
WARNING; THIS SAVEGAME MAY BREAK THE GAME ON HIGHER VERSIONS

contains:
gym membership
tears of sin
ninja scroll
9999999 bull red
9999999 choc & wine
9999999 soup
9999999$

MADE WITH v2.1.4 - MAY OR MAY NOT WORK FOR ANY OTHER VERSION
NOTE: PAY ATTENTION TO FOLDER AND FILE NAMES

I wont update this for the time being.

Last edited:

Abcd112233

Jan 4, 2021
I unlocked 3 skills and the number on the top right of the screen said 300/300 but no new skill unlocked, I had sex without a condom and passed the survived the 30-day challenge. Did I finish this update?

runnergunner

Aug 19, 2021
Will there be a 32bit version of this game in the future?

Because a fair amount of players have played NTRlegends and that game has a 32bit version, it'd be great if this game has one too.

Reactions: TiramisuLntr

youknowwhoisthere

Nov 10, 2018
I have tried many times but I can't obtain balcony scene. I have called her during night, I have possibility to click on balcony scene icon but every time just plays sound of wrong choice and nothing happens. How to get it?

Feb 26, 2020
To be perfectly honest, with how much was pledged, I was kinda letdown even if it's only an alpha, "inspired" is putting it kindly in my opinion. The artist Tiramisu engaged is single handedly hard carrying this project.

Dovoh

May 10, 2018
Also having issues with the screen being cut off. f3-f4 doesnt work. Opening as an admin doesnt work. Infact every time I open the game more of it is cut off.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes