Lerupt

Oct 25, 2018
What does the triangular chair do does it unlock something when i buy it or is it still WIP. Same goes with the lock what purpose does it serve?

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Greatly appreciate a full save, played the previous release without fault but this one feels so bug ridden I'm lost.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
yes, they really need to fix Pab dialogue bug.
Seems a lot of people get screen frozen on his dialogue, me included.
That happens coz of using cheat save from older version. Starting game from fresh without cheat save solves problem.

Btw (see below info how to install it) that have almost same functionality (for example u don't need money to buy items, if u buy 1 item u get 100 instead + adds money of item cost) that save cheat + some more useful features (that can prevent game/h scene end for example) but it could broke the game so better make backup to restore this file if needed.

Installation: extract and replace (backup old file 1st and I advice to put old file back when u save and complete those scene) here ..\Ntraholic2.2.1_Data\Managed. Use it on ur own risk since it could broke the game!

Last edited:

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
so.. for those stuck at 'enjoy night with chiho' just have h scene with her in balcony every night(for me it took 3 nights) until the toy above your cupboard says 'alley is perfect place for crime'... then on thursday night go into alley and call her,, foking game took so long to figure this one thing out

Reactions: Ecchi lover

GropingCubEM

Jul 30, 2022
Does anyone know what I have to do after unlocking the fourth ability? I already managed to lnar the shota meter, but I can't do anything else.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 1955100
what's next? they are inside, I can not sit down to them.
He has to be inside on his work days, tuesday or thursday, not when they're together.
Same here. Up to skill 4, but cant progress past "enjoy the 'night' with Chiho."
If you are able to call her at night then no idea, I don't know which exact moment you're in.
You have the 4th skill unlocked?
Not him, but I do and it still doesn't happen and says that same message.

crimson_rayne

Sep 30, 2018
question, she keeps getting mad at the first groping while cooking. the game says to listen for the right moment. however, i am deaf making this rather annoying. is there a workaround or am i just outta luck on this one?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
question, she keeps getting mad at the first groping while cooking. the game says to listen for the right moment. however, i am deaf making this rather annoying. is there a workaround or am i just outta luck on this one?
You can buy a potion that would make a small heart inside her portrait move faster or slower as she is more or less aroused.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes