chadp

Aug 10, 2018
I like the game a lot! But my main concerns are.

- the grind is a bit insane. There is no real insentive from the players perspective to keep grinding the same task over and over again the amounts the game asks. The quantity might have changed with rescent patch but still. Having to grind this much for story progression frankly just sucks.
- the progression seems a little wonky/unclear aswell as what blocks which progression and stuff in general. It often feels more like trial and error/testing rather than using reasoning to progress.

The game is of course in development and its awesome work, seriously so keep it up. And dont take the critiscism too harshly, its only meant as constructive critiscism.

So personally I would say
- turn down the grind
- ways to differentiate/make it more fun with the grind by adding new mechanics and new content i general.
- clearer information about progress. Quest log, corruption progress chart, progression finish percentage
- A gallery of finished scenes at some point. (Very important!)

So impressive work, looking forward to more and good luck with it.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
ver. 3.3.3u

This walkthrough ignores steps like grind for cash since that's implied if it cost money and won't detail some minigames unless it seems like missing an aspect might prevent progress.

1. Buy tear of sin (super useful in many sex scenes)
2. Call her over to cook, Do the speech bubble till you exceed the bar and then do the touch without going over the bar on the suspicion meter to unlock the vibrator. Make her climax once to unlock groping option. Make her climax once more while minding the heart rate to trigger a scene.
3. Buy 1 choc/win and (hangover soup optional)
4. invite her over for tea, finish the event successfully.
5. buy and install spy camera (scene trigger)
6. Call her over (scene trigger)
7. Invite her over for H 3 times. 1st time it will end after 1 climax, 2nd time it will end as early as 3 climaxes as long as you are doing at tier 2 position. 3rd time it will end after 1 climax and trigger scene as long as you do any tier 3 position on the bed.

At this point you have achieved your first bet and Lilith will visit you during the night phase to unlock new features, but they are not tied to the next goal you have to meet, just fun distractions, and will not be required till step 11.
Once cuck guage appears be cautious when texting Shota pics, if it's at two exclamations, wait until the next day or it's game over.

8. unlock bell by farming 200 dark energy (aka lust). This is a good time to grab any pics you haven't yet because max you can gain is 15 lust per session for 3 climaxes, position doesn't matter. This can be increased to 25 lust per 3 climaxes if you buy the ninja scroll, position doesn't matter.
9. Call her over specifically in the night phase (scene trigger)
10. Have balcony sex 3 more times, position doesn't matter.
11. Have dinner with them at the bar 3 times. This will be signified by an "!"
12. The alley will now have an "!". Wait till Husband has a work dinner and call Chiho in the alley. Do this 2 times.
13. Unlock costume by farming 250 dark energy (aka lust) if you haven't already.
14. (unclear if this is optional) have costume sex on balcony
15. Unlock trench coat by farming 250 dark energy (aka lust).
16. Talk to the 2 guys in the market with the "!"
17. Call Chiho in the market at midnight 3 times. On the 3rd time you'll have to climax 5 or 6 times to successfully finish the scene.
18. Talk 2 times at the bar to finish off all hints
19. Go to Chiho's apartment at night time when shota is there, let event play.
20. Go to dinner 3 more times

Last thing you can do is have sex with Alice at night market if you haven't already. I've heard there is a potential bug with mohawk guy but I appear to have avoided it. I spoke to mohawk, attempted sex with Alice, spoke to promoter, and then spoke to mohawk again. No issues. Once your ready do steps 21 onward, no stopping the chain once it starts.

21. Visit Chiho at home solo. It's possible only the afternoon event is necessary to progress, but you can also visit her in the morning.
22. Event triggers in afternoon (select the "?")
23. Bang her at her house for a week. It's unclear, but I think dinner and solo visits all count, but it's easy enough to do morning and afternoons. Try afternoon at least once it has a nice bonus position.
24. A notice will pop up that key event has unlocked. Wait till night, it will auto trigger.
25.Wait till night again, auto trigger.
26.Wait again, auto trigger to Onsen

Onsen is has alot of new aspects to it. For a full rundown, click the guide on this post and go to the last section of the guide:
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntraholic-v3-3-3u-tiramisu.117037/post-9867935

Post Onsen stuff:
-Went to the store and bought the BDSM stuff, two scenes if you call her to your house and click on it.
-Call Chiho to your house and then summon Lilith, 3some sex if you unlocked the lust lvl.
-Go to Chiho's house during the day or afternoon, Cuck sex with husband, this also leads to and end game screen, but just brings you back to your apartment currently.

Anything I've missed, let me know.
Most likely BDSM and Lilith were possible before leaving for the Onsen, possibly after step 22, I just never tried them. So I'm not sure.

Last edited:

Kegji

Apr 13, 2019
Guys, got some problems. Gloves and potion are bought, but nowhere to be found
I loose money, but have zero stuff in stock

PaninoColProsciutto

Jan 8, 2021
Really great art, especially the CG events. I don't know about the game design though.
I think too much stuff is unlocked too quick and there is no build up. To elaborate, vaginal sex, oral sex and even just kissing are important milestones and should be built up with scenes showcasing how the heroine gets gradually corrupted. Hero Party Must Fall does this part really well for example.
It might be just a personal preference though but I think the game jumps a bit too fast to the juiciest bits and cheapens them as a result.
The minigames are pretty tedious, even the H one, moving the speed meter around at random and waiting for the bar to slowly fill up becomes annoying really fast.

Feb 22, 2022
Really great art, especially the CG events. I don't know about the game design though.
I think too much stuff is unlocked too quick and there is no build up. To elaborate, vaginal sex, oral sex and even just kissing are important milestones and should be built up with scenes showcasing how the heroine gets gradually corrupted. Hero Party Must Fall does this part really well for example.
It might be just a personal preference though but I think the game jumps a bit too fast to the juiciest bits and cheapens them as a result.
The minigames are pretty tedious, even the H one, moving the speed meter around at random and waiting for the bar to slowly fill up becomes annoying really fast.

I agree with this, the pace goes from 0-100 yet at the same time because you unlock it all so quickly the lust grinding feels like more of a chore.

Also, when doing the dot H scenes you sometimes have a camera view of the girl but it looks like all of her curves are gone? She has a flat ass and like no boobs in those cams which I find a bit disappointing.

Despite all of this criticism I love the game, I actually prefer it over NTRlegend.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I agree with this, the pace goes from 0-100 yet at the same time because you unlock it all so quickly the lust grinding feels like more of a chore.

Also, when doing the dot H scenes you sometimes have a camera view of the girl but it looks like all of her curves are gone? She has a flat ass and like no boobs in those cams which I find a bit disappointing.

Despite all of this criticism I love the game, I actually prefer it over NTRlegend.
NTRLegend looked like a proof of concept, and Ntraholic is developping on that idea. It does feel more complete, yeah.

keke91

Jul 14, 2017
No resolution options, game is buggy in 21:9 with the last update, interface moves to the side and becomes inactive

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
No resolution options, game is buggy in 21:9 with the last update, interface moves to the side and becomes inactive
Sorry but it is a bit hard to tackle the resolution issue ultra wide screen(I think 21:9 counts as one?). The game is designed mainly for 16:9 & 16:10(which takes up 90+% of the market). A fix will be changing the resolution to 16:9 in your setting panel(if possible)..

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
"More save slots"
7? I've already used 5 of them for different major scenes because the devs decided that almost zero saves (and no real way to know when a major scene is coming up) with no replay gallery was a 'good idea'.
We seriously need a scene replay.

You need to get her lust to 200 and unlock the bell ability that lets you summon her at night.
It is WIP. It is not hard but just a matter of time.

Reactions: worming
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes