Veryvestigious

Jan 24, 2020
Anybody know what to do during the "Afternoon Tea Mini-Game", or have a guide for it? Does it progress? The heart bar keeps filling up all the way to the top, but then nothing happens. It just drops back down, and I have to continue rubbing her legs or boobs. Is there a way to progress during this mini-game?
Once you beat her at the drinking game, you'll be able to move over to her couch. Rub her on your phone until you see red arrows. You might have to click twice. Rinse and repeat until she runs away.

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
Weird enough. I thought after 1-2 organsm of Chiho this scene will end. I will fix this in the upcoming update.
Good Day sir~
While you at it i also wany to report somebug, the vibrator on cooking screen still has a bug. I cant switch to the another option after i use it.

high as ryutaro

Mar 14, 2022
Dude... is it just me that is getting absolutely FUCKED by this bitch in the rock-paper-scissors game (during afternoon-tea)? I swear to god she is cheating. I have save scummed it like 10 times and lost every single time. I only won maybe like 3 hands out of like 15 rounds, and you have to win at least 3 rounds in a match with x2 shot for two of them.
Only thing I can think of is that it's because I only have her at 10 corruption, but idk. Maybe RNG is just dicking me in the ass. Either way that minigame sucks.

[edit] Okay I might be a bit thick for realizing this so late, but I guess you're meant to have bought the soup to take down your drunk stacks. I just really wanted to win fair & square and it feels borderline impossible lol.

[edit2] So I bought 2 soups and the bitch still smashed me. It's stupid if you need like 2k worth of soup to get through one round with her. It really doesn't feel like RNG to me, but like she is actually programmed to choose the opposite to you like 2/3 of the time.
There is a trick for this, you know how at the top right corner when you start rock paper scissors, there is a coloured box that shows either rock, paper or scissors. That's a hint for what you have to choose to win for that round. So when the box is green it means you have to choose option that is identical to what's inside the box. For red box it means you have to choose the one that win against what's inside the box. And for the yellow box, you have to choose what loose against what's in the box. For example when there is rock inside the green box, it means you have to choose rock to win the round, when there is a rock inside the red box it means you have to choose paper and when there is a rock inside yellow box it means you have to choose scissor. By doing this you will win every round requiring you 0 amount of hangover soup.

I see lot of you guys having trouble figuring this out, but this game is not rng it just purely depends on how well you recognize the pattern. I hope this help you guys to go through this rock paper scissors game as it is the one that gives most amount of arousal point.

eye_scream

Sep 24, 2019
Hello guys, I have a few questions because im newbie here

1 how can I increase the 3 gauge of meters in whisper of devil?
2 is there only 3 skills available?
3 is the park is still in progress and can't do exhibition?

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Hello guys, I have a few questions because im newbie here

1 how can I increase the 3 gauge of meters in whisper of devil?
2 is there only 3 skills available?
3 is the park is still in progress and can't do exhibition?

Answer to 3. You are thinking NTR Legend. Don't think a park is in this one(been a while since I last played it.)

This is a different developer that started working on this when the other went into a Hiatus state before it was finally released. They are completely different games with similar mechanics. NTR Legend has a park and exhibition.

Mar 26, 2022
So, I was checking devs discord, and found out about the new blonde Alice.
It's an interesting add, however, I have my concerns.
And it's that Tiramisu needs to work on mini games.
For example, I cannot fap to that blonde girl getting an anal when I have both hands playing space invaders. Minigame should be simpler and easier to be played with a no dominant hand.
All else looks good so far.

Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
Answer to 3. You are thinking NTR Legend. Don't think a park is in this one(been a while since I last played it.)

This is a different developer that started working on this when the other went into a Hiatus state before it was finally released. They are completely different games with similar mechanics. NTR Legend has a park and exhibition.
nah there is a park choice when going out in night time
it still under development i think

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
So, I was checking devs discord, and found out about the new blonde Alice.
It's an interesting add, however, I have my concerns.
And it's that Tiramisu needs to work on mini games.
For example, I cannot fap to that blonde girl getting an anal when I have both hands playing space invaders. Minigame should be simpler and easier to be played with a no dominant hand.
All else looks good so far.
Agreed. I get that he is trying to make the minigames entertaining, but is there really a need to make it that playerskill focused for a H scene no less. The delivery minigame is a chore to play through more than a handful of times as well.

This is a H game after all, the H scenes should be more.. hands free

GB's new updated minigame suffers the same issue as well. For his exposure mini game he chose to make it a rhythm game that requires focus on the beats, hence conflicting with how much time players can even view the H scene on the side of the game.

Last edited:

Perelik

May 12, 2019
Ok I am on day 20, I understand that the gauge can not be increased at the moment. There are 3 skills that I dont know if you can use, how you use them and when. And I only have the cooking and the drinking events. Is there anything else for now?

PS. When after the first choore event you unlock the vibrator or whatever, it becomes available always , and if you used it on next event it bugs out and you can not click on anything else, only solution is to fail the event or alt and f4

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes