TalGames

Dec 8, 2018
View attachment 1933970
Game resolution suddenly turned this small when I was gonna drag the window to another screen. Any ideas how to turn it back to default? I tried extracting another file from zip but it came out like this as well.
Open the game and go settings enable full screen then click exit then reopen the game
only problem is you'll have to play full screen.

Oct 3, 2019
I think I found a bug? Every time I choose the (what I assume is) vibrator icon during the cooking minigame, I can't click on anything else, I'm stuck on it. Don't have this problem with other icons (finger, dialogue box, body).

While I'm here, I mean I played the other NTR game this is based off (NTRMan I think?), so I understand the basic concept. But I'm still completely lost, I mean I know I have to raise the red bar and get her to climax without raising the blue bar too high, but how do I get out of that minigame without losing everything? Whenever I hit the play button on the bottom of the touch screen, and it asks if I want to end it, she gets upset and leaves in a huff and I gain no lust progress. What is exactly is the asking me to do here? What am I doing wrong??

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
hacked game save: "easy start"
save a game.
extract this file with 7zip.
the containing data file goes to (hold windows symbol key, press r, copy-paste path)
Code:
%appdata%\..\locallow\TiramisuLovesNtr\Ntraholic2.1.4\
contains:
gym membership
tears of sin
ninja scroll
9999999 bull red
9999999 choc & wine
9999999 soup
9999999$

MADE WITH v2.1.4 - MAY OR MAY NOT WORK FOR ANY OTHER VERSION
yeah im having a hard time doing this any help? my hidden folders are showing but thats it

Oct 3, 2019
yeah im having a hard time doing this any help? my hidden folders are showing but thats it
You gotta do the hold Windows icon, press r thing it takes you straight to where you need to go (but you gotta replace 2.1.4 with 2.2.1 in the browser bar), then overwrite the save data with the save file you downloaded. However it didn't work for me, so it's either not compatible with the latest version, or I did something wrong

LailaLiu

Dec 3, 2017
New game didn't have my past save, is there a way to fix this or do I just have to start the game over?

darkclethion

Dec 10, 2017
Please let me know if i missed something
New Scenes after you unlocked skill 2 (Note: you need to click it on the skill page once you completed the lust bar)

1. Behind Izakaya - On Tues and Thurs at night go behind the izakaya bar then call Chiho. 1st run 3 variation 2nd run 3 variation.

2. Exhibition - unlock skill 4 ,Any day at NIGHT Market speak to the guy near lingerie you will talk about him staying to meet chiho, talk to grayu girls , go back at midnight then use call app . 1st run guy in white 3 variation , 2nd run 3 variation , 3 run 1 variation.

3. All scenes with couple in ikekaya will lower suspicion of husband and some back stories.

Mini Game Shortcut

Talk to Coco the influencer help her , talk to the mohak guy (may need to do another day ),will give you 1 free potion, then you can buy at ebay. Will only make mini game of woman on brothel easy (not that its hard)

Cuck Bar, Haven't fully completed it yet but it seems to go up when you let MC get caught by husband during 1. Balcony H 2. Izakaya H. Not sure as well what happen if this gets completed.

ninjacurry

Jun 19, 2020
New Scenes after you unlocked skill 2 (Note: you need to click it on the skill page once you completed the lust bar)

1. Behind Izakaya - On Tues and Thurs at night go behind the izakaya bar then call Chiho. 1st run 3 variation 2nd run 3 variation.

2. Exhibition - unlock skill 4 ,Any day at NIGHT Market speak to the guy near lingerie you will talk about him staying to meet chiho, talk to grayu girls , go back at midnight then use call app . 1st run guy in white 3 variation , 2nd run 3 variation , 3 run 1 variation.

3. All scenes with couple in ikekaya will lower suspicion of husband and some back stories.

Mini Game Shortcut

Talk to Coco the influencer help her , talk to the mohak guy (may need to do another day ),will give you 1 free potion, then you can buy at ebay. Will only make mini game of woman on brothel easy (not that its hard)

Cuck Bar, Haven't fully completed it yet but it seems to go up when you let MC get caught by husband during 1. Balcony H 2. Izakaya H. Not sure as well what happen if this gets completed.
I've gotten the Izakaya scenes (with the couple and behind it), finished the brothel scenes and already got the 4th skill but can't seem to do the exhibition scene...it says, "There is something else with higher priority". Did you have to do anything else (day count, buy something, etc.)? Noting I guess I couldn't talk to the mohawk guy, dialogue just gets stuck.

Reactions: chuckd2041
Aug 4, 2017

Mini Game Shortcut

Cant access the midnight exhibiton scene, i can talk to the two guys to show up but no matter what i do i cant call chiho, "there is something more important here" or whatever that message says.
and yes i unlocked tier 4

chuckd2041

Jul 29, 2018

Mini Game Shortcut

You came in clutch with the guide thanks.

darkclethion

Dec 10, 2017
I've gotten the Izakaya scenes (with the couple and behind it), finished the brothel scenes and already got the 4th skill but can't seem to do the exhibition scene...it says, "There is something else with higher priority". Did you have to do anything else (day count, buy something, etc.)? Noting I guess I couldn't talk to the mohawk guy, dialogue just gets stuck.

Talk to the gyaru girls they should tell something about an event in the midnight, then talk to the White shirt guy

Aug 4, 2017
you should be outside izakaya at midnight
Izakaya is the "street" isnt it? if so like i said nothing seems to trigger, other than the two npcs standing there but being unable to talk to them.
the only options that i can use on my phone while being there are the gallery and the "call chiho" icon, idk if im missing something

Lembee

Oct 4, 2017
honestly! the grind is too much, i could finish reading harry potters by the time i unlock decent sex scene!
mini game sucks especially shooting one and literally 0 idea on what to do next(need hints).

Reactions: KateOlive
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes