nk0x

Aug 28, 2019
How do we turn off the sounds? I have already set both BGM and CV volume to zero but the sounds are still there. Is there any way to fix this?
It doesn't seem to let you completely do it from inside the game, and some mechanics (while playable) are meant to be dependant on you listening to her, but if you do want to turn it off.
  1. Go to your settings, then to system on your computer
  2. Go to sound (2nd option) and scroll down to App volume and device preferences in advanced
  3. There you can change the volume down, or switch audio devices for the game or anything else.

May 30, 2017
I see thank you. LoL i thought the opposite that's why I lost. Anyway? Can you introduce me games like these? I played NTRLegend

Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
Can someone please request him for a android version. I hate unity, you can port easily or play on emulator

Apr 20, 2020
The fact that GoldenBoy gave the green light to this is awesome. I just hope he got the same amount of financial recognition as this project did. Poor guy's been through a lot and is doing his best. Glad to see him back on his feet though.

Best of luck to you too, NTR Legend 2 dev!

Sep 2, 2020
how can i increase the corruption of Chiho? i've tried everything that came up in my mind but i cannot increase above 10/200 of the tatoo

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
How is it NTR, when I am the one doing the NTR?
You're correct. It isn't NTR/netorare it's Cheating/NTR/netori
You're the blond buff asshole who steals wives and puts his very soul on the line.

Though, in my obnoxious opinion, big boobs mean nothing is they aren't paired with a bigger ass and long hair -_-

Don't get me wrong, Chiho-tan here has hair to spare,
but a proper seedbed can always work towards more "cussion for the pushin' ".
Gotta make the butt look like a "deluxe derierre"

Reactions: Red Sand

Nimonys

Feb 6, 2017
Can someone drop a screenshots of full H gallery? It's quite boring farm the same animations. I'm stopped on third ability, so i want to know exist the something or not.

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes