kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
twitter
That was the original game before Critical Bliss decided to remake the game. Hard to remember but the game was supposed to come out on Steam Q1 2023, then delayed to May 10, then got remade to DX for end of 2023, and now for early 2024. So there is no date for DX release yet.

Last edited:

pkjgo

Aug 12, 2018
Looks like it got 9th place in the 2023 dl rankings (not dlsite award?) ala .
Trailer for this is brilliantly misleading and worth a look. Probably the best I've seen in a while

• Wow
Reactions: anon8525
May 19, 2018
I'm stuck at the tea scene. I win the paper, rock scissors, then do the minigame where i have to move the cursor in circles around her body. But it never seems to end. How does one pass this?

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
I'm stuck at the tea scene. I win the paper, rock scissors, then do the minigame where i have to move the cursor in circles around her body. But it never seems to end. How does one pass this?
It has nothing to do with the Tea. If I remember correctly, you have to buy the camera and put it inside their house to proceed the story, although it does seem at first that you need to do this minigame. In reality, you don't even need to play it.

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
When you see the red arrows in the minigame, click on them and proceed with the circles. This happen to me too the first time

Reactions: Avant45

Rei 123

Aug 30, 2022
in this game money doesn't really matter (for me), what I need is SEX!!!!

I WANT SEX WITH CHIHO!!!!!

Aug 8, 2021
My advice is to buy some more copium.
My copium are Ntraholic/NTR Legend inspired games. The netori genre as a whole is getting more popular and I will relish every new release.

Peeping Door Manager 2 is the only other one I can think of being in development atm. We'll see if any other devs want to take a crack at the market since we are all starving for content.

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
The netori genre as a whole is getting more popular and I will relish every new release.
We can only hope, my fellow cultured brother.

Peeping Door Manager 2 is the only other one I can think of being in development atm. We'll see if any other devs want to take a crack at the market since we are all starving for content.
Yes, really well done, I've played it too. Secret NTR dojo is supposed to release an early game version of the sequel around this time. Heard Handyman legends is doing a fantasy sequel too, but it might take a little bit more than NTR dojo, I think. There's also another one that has been in development for sometime, but shows great promisse which is this one here:

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
We can only hope, my fellow cultured brother.

Yes, really well done, I've played it too. Secret NTR dojo is supposed to release an early game version of the sequel around this time. Heard Handyman legends is doing a fantasy sequel too, but it might take a little bit more than NTR dojo, I think. There's also another one that has been in development for sometime, but shows great promisse which is this one here:
Too bad though, seem like the one you showed here is netorare instead of netori (where we play as the cuck mc) because i see 2 male (one UB and one male gyaru) with different heroine in the article.

But i do agree about all we can do is wait and hope for both sequel of NTR Dojo and Handyman Legend.

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Too bad though, seem like the one you showed here is netorare instead of netori (where we play as the cuck mc) because i see 2 male (one UB and one male gyaru) with different heroine in the article.
I keep hoping there will some way to control the bull, if only temporarily or have freedom enough to actually create the opportunities to do H-scene rather than just passively suffering the bad consequences as the MC. I'm surprised, honestly. You must be the first person I talk to that prefers Netori rather than netorare, like myself.

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes