casslenight

Jul 27, 2020
Guys im dunno what wizard mean "ENJOY A NIGHT WITH CHIHO" i have to call her at night at home or outside but outside doesn't work because always show priority things. . .

Tenz00

Feb 26, 2022
Guys im dunno what wizard mean "ENJOY A NIGHT WITH CHIHO" i have to call her at night at home or outside but outside doesn't work because always show priority things. . .
you have to call her at night. if it doesn't work it means you have to increase the number of liliths

Hussy`

Oct 23, 2020
There is something else with Higher Priority? How to fix this? and also got stuck with dialogue with the mohawk guy.

_NoName

Jul 29, 2022
I have very poor English, but I really found it very easy to advance in the game without help, I just got stuck to get the 2 parts of the alley but thanks to the suggestions here I managed to get to the end, it's just a matter of trying different things.
keep up the great work, thank you

TobiBobi1

Mar 17, 2022
I have very poor English, but I really found it very easy to advance in the game without help, I just got stuck to get the 2 parts of the alley but thanks to the suggestions here I managed to get to the end, it's just a matter of trying different things.
keep up the great work, thank you
Bro, wut to do? I opened the coat, but still no clue wut to do. Doll told bout the crime in allew

MissingNo20

Oct 19, 2019
How can I increase, Sexual pleasure, Submissiveness, Exhibitionism?
They're not implemented yet. When they are I suspect the progression will be worked very differently, slower and maybe multi-tiered. As it is it feels almost too fast; public acts with lust progression alone without those three qualities being factored in.
One of the reasons I suggested an option for a milestone recap.

Reactions: Hussy`

@$Z

Sep 25, 2021
Played through all content for now. Some wishes/ideas for the future:
1) Animated CG-scenes for every new stage. Like, now we have groping, hidden camera in toilet, first sex, no condom sex, balcony. I think that it could be good to add such scene for back alley and for late night play. Also for every future encounter as well.
2) It was said earlier in this thread but drunk sex (with animated CG for the first time) would be nice addition, like alternative path for blackmailing without hidden camera or something like that.
3) cat costume is underwhelming "upgrade", like it adds two scenes on balcony and that's all. Maybe this can be replaced with "cosplay" scenes in general and cat costume can be a part of it, like cat is first and free costume and others could be bought in shop later.
4) fourth "phase" in room with clones feels realy out of place for now. Maybe it should be done like another tatoo upgrade. In this case it could be also used in other places like back alley and balcony. For example, it can be done as fifth upgrade as next stage of degeneration like now one cock isn't enough for Chiho or something like that. And more poses with this.
5) Maybe adding more minigames for part-time work, like each part of day have it's own minigame, as it was in NTR Legend
6) CG-"photos" for every pose would be really nice.
7) more things to buy in shop, sex toys for example, for prolonging corruption, like using toys before actual sex.
8) more anal scenes, for now it's really underused. Plus it can be played as Chiho losing her anal virginity with MC and not with her husband, for extra corruption, as extra event with animated CG at first and with it's own pack of poses later.
9) more unique poses for different situations - some of them are repeating now.
10) multiple endings. can be played out like: bad ending where MC failed at day 30; cheating ending - Chiho fully corrupted before full cuckold meter and husband doesn't know about her having sex with MC (Chiho continues fucking MC behind husband back, can be added impregnation); cuckold ending - full cuckold meter and husband is aware (Chiho fully stops having sex with husband and humilate him or something like that); swinging ending - cuckold meter not full but more than half or like more than 75% and husband is aware (MC and husband both have sex with Chiho, can be added threesomes, also can be added 2 extra endings with impregnation depending on who impregnate her).
11) more scenes and plot with Alice, also her story can be done with limited time - like, MC should corrupt her before she ran away from brothel. But on the other hand her running away from brothel leads to vacant place so at high corruption levels MC could give Chiho to work here part-time at nights or something like that.
12) I really hope that later Lillith will join the fun too, voluntary or being outplayed by MC (or maybe even both), maybe with some secret ending where MC fucks all girls.
13) more lewd free activities for Chiho at her home - for example, when husband is not home and late night activities are opened one of guys from night (or even both, depends on corruption level) can visit her, MC can see it with hidden camera and join them.
14) with previous points 3), 4), 5), 7), 10) and 11) in mind balance and events can be reworked for more gameplay focus, like make things more expensive and work less profitable, also tatoo meter harder or with higher bars, plus Chiho having sex with husband lower cuckold and tatoo meters; but on the other hand using cosplay, photographing Chiho during sex adding extra points to meter, also can be added ability to send husband pictures of sex with Chiho, that added points to cuckold meter. So player should not just do most work at first 30 days and than just grinding meters as it is now (no offence here) but keep attention through all the game until ending.
15) Add Chiho's school photo with pantyshot in photo gallery, it's very hot.
Overall, game is pretty good and have a lot of potential, good luck with it.
P.S. Sorry for bad english, not my native language .

Malcolm75k

Mar 10, 2018
Played through all content for now. Some wishes/ideas for the future:
1) Animated CG-scenes for every new stage. Like, now we have groping, hidden camera in toilet, first sex, no condom sex, balcony. I think that it could be good to add such scene for back alley and for late night play. Also for every future encounter as well.
2) It was said earlier in this thread but drunk sex (with animated CG for the first time) would be nice addition, like alternative path for blackmailing without hidden camera or something like that.
3) cat costume is underwhelming "upgrade", like it adds two scenes on balcony and that's all. Maybe this can be replaced with "cosplay" scenes in general and cat costume can be a part of it, like cat is first and free costume and others could be bought in shop later.
4) fourth "phase" in room with clones feels realy out of place for now. Maybe it should be done like another tatoo upgrade. In this case it could be also used in other places like back alley and balcony. For example, it can be done as fifth upgrade as next stage of degeneration like now one cock isn't enough for Chiho or something like that. And more poses with this.
5) Maybe adding more minigames for part-time work, like each part of day have it's own minigame, as it was in NTR Legend
6) CG-"photos" for every pose would be really nice.
7) more things to buy in shop, sex toys for example, for prolonging corruption, like using toys before actual sex.
8) more anal scenes, for now it's really underused. Plus it can be played as Chiho losing her anal virginity with MC and not with her husband, for extra corruption, as extra event with animated CG at first and with it's own pack of poses later.
9) more unique poses for different situations - some of them are repeating now.
10) multiple endings. can be played out like: bad ending where MC failed at day 30; cheating ending - Chiho fully corrupted before full cuckold meter and husband doesn't know about her having sex with MC (Chiho continues fucking MC behind husband back, can be added impregnation); cuckold ending - full cuckold meter and husband is aware (Chiho fully stops having sex with husband and humilate him or something like that); swinging ending - cuckold meter not full but more than half or like more than 75% and husband is aware (MC and husband both have sex with Chiho, can be added threesomes, also can be added 2 extra endings with impregnation depending on who impregnate her).
11) more scenes and plot with Alice, also her story can be done with limited time - like, MC should corrupt her before she ran away from brothel. But on the other hand her running away from brothel leads to vacant place so at high corruption levels MC could give Chiho to work here part-time at nights or something like that.
12) I really hope that later Lillith will join the fun too, voluntary or being outplayed by MC (or maybe even both), maybe with some secret ending where MC fucks all girls.
13) more lewd free activities for Chiho at her home - for example, when husband is not home and late night activities are opened one of guys from night (or even both, depends on corruption level) can visit her, MC can see it with hidden camera and join them.
14) with previous points 3), 4), 5), 7), 10) and 11) in mind balance and events can be reworked for more gameplay focus, like make things more expensive and work less profitable, also tatoo meter harder or with higher bars, plus Chiho having sex with husband lower cuckold and tatoo meters; but on the other hand using cosplay, photographing Chiho during sex adding extra points to meter, also can be added ability to send husband pictures of sex with Chiho, that added points to cuckold meter. So player should not just do most work at first 30 days and than just grinding meters as it is now (no offence here) but keep attention through all the game until ending.
15) Add Chiho's school photo with pantyshot in photo gallery, it's very hot.
Overall, game is pretty good and have a lot of potential, good luck with it.
P.S. Sorry for bad english, not my native language .
I agree with #8. Anal is a big step, and overcoming her hesitance while also pointing out that she doesn't do this for her husband has a good bit of emotional power behind it.

As to #15, I'd like to add that the background stories we hear prior to the public acts should detail some of what was special about their relationship moments and where some things "could have been". Having the MC force Chiho to go out in her schoolgirl outfit and relive those moments with him, and perhaps do the "could have been" parts too, only in a much more intimate way would be interesting. You could have her original photo logged in the book from the story, and a "corrupted" version beside it from game play.

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes