mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021
I guess the update might be released on the next year. Let's hope none of f95 members die before next update being released.

Reactions: Healtyguy

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I guess the update might be released on the next year. Let's hope none of f95 members die before next update being released.
That got a little dark even for a joke. If you were saying the reason members here won't play the game is if they are dead then I agree.

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
That got a little dark even for a joke. If you were saying the reason members here won't play the game is if they are dead then I agree.
I... think the joke is how impatient people can be for updates. Sometimes it feels like at least a good third of my thread notifications are people asking for updates, complaining about the lack of updates, or spreading rumors about when things will update. Heck, the last few pages have a number people who seem to have anxiety over the official release of this game. Or maybe I'm watching the wrong threads. I could also have explained this far too much to someone who already gets it, but I'm far too deep now.

Reactions: phantomz and WSmith

mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021
I mean, a lot of people "suddenly died". It's kinda making me a bit nervous. I hope everyone in a great shape.
Joke ? Hold on am i the only one think that he honestly pray for out well being...
Yes, if we both died, we can't fap. So we must cannot died yet. I hope you have a nice day, healtyguy ^^

Reactions: Healtyguy

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
It's only me?, I always get stuck when entering the midnight market. The "goto home" button doesn't seems to work :(
Not only you - even with a fresh save / install this happens to me. I simply rolled back to a previous version if I want to play, otherwise waiting like everyone else.

Anfaromeo

May 22, 2022
I can't perform her at the night market. After I had a lot of H scenes behind the restaurant. Can someone guide me please?

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
I can't perform her at the night market. After I had a lot of H scenes behind the restaurant. Can someone guide me please?
The guide is get the new version, the version you have (the current public release, not the alpha from last august) has a bug that resets certain parameters by doing the balcony event. It basically prevents player from doing most night market stuff (the alpha from last August, which dev just re-released like 3 hours ago, fixes this bug). Everything after where you have gotten (behind the restaurant) that dev likes to discuss (new hot springs spa etc) hasn't been released yet...

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
The guide is get the new version, the version you have (the current public release, not the alpha from last august) has a bug that resets certain parameters by doing the balcony event. It basically prevents player from doing most night market stuff (the alpha from last August, which dev just re-released like 3 hours ago, fixes this bug). Everything after where you have gotten (behind the restaurant) that dev likes to discuss (new hot springs spa etc) hasn't been released yet...
7 HOURS AGO
Alpha 2.2.2a
Merry Christmas in advance everyone.
Voice changing does not work in this version so you would need to manually adjust it on your device.
Translation is partly available for this version. Please read translation_readme for more instructions.

Last edited:

@$Z

Sep 25, 2021
7 HOURS AGO
Alpha 2.2.2a
Voice changing does not work in this version so you would need to manually adjust it on your device.
Translation is partly available for this version. Please read translation_readme for more instructions.
It's the same version as in the OP?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Well you if that stumps me when there will be a release.... I look forward to it.(y):)
supposed to be released already (completed game)

Alpha 2.2.2a

As said, this is the alpha versions 2.2.2a. It is a version we provide to alpha backer since August and now we are providing them to game access backers.

Since it is an early version in August it could be a bit buggy and grindy. For those who mind about these please wait a bit for the full release. The full release is around the corner.

What pissed me off was this part....
There will be no feedback form on the bugs for this version, since we have fixed most of the issues recently.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
supposed to be released already (completed game)

Alpha 2.2.2a

As said, this is the alpha versions 2.2.2a. It is a version we provide to alpha backer since August and now we are providing them to game access backers.

Since it is an early version in August it could be a bit buggy and grindy. For those who mind about these please wait a bit for the full release. The full release is around the corner.

What pissed me off was this part....
There will be no feedback form on the bugs for this version, since we have fixed most of the issues recently.
The full game is supposedly finished. It just needs to pass DLSite's review before it can be released. This alpha release is the same release people who paid to be alpha testers tiers got and that was leaked here months ago. It is being released again because it apparently is a Christmas present for those who paid but was not alpha tester tier who got nothing despite the long delays. So sorry to anyone who thought it was a new release and Merry Christmas.

xseelz

Jun 10, 2019
the author is a liar. He first says that the game is over and he does not know how long it will take to check the DSLite, but if you finished it - why do you keep finishing it? That's bullshit. He just sucks money from everyone who is ready to believe him, I am ready to pay people for their work, for good games, but I will not bring this author a penny anymore, just in principle. If we all start punishing them, they will stop behaving like that. Don't pay him.

Reactions: Aereon1104
3.60 star(s) 69 Votes