VN - Ren'Py - NTR'd by Clumsiness [v1.0.0] [Hangover Cat]

1. 5.00 star(s)

macdl

Catchy story. Dev put excellent effort into the game. Really enjoy the suspense part of Hangover Cat's game. Sound effects are not as consistent as his previous games. Would be good if that is not the case.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

youngbloodjulius

This game was much more fun and enjoyable than it had any right to be :cool: given the silly premise, it was a solid outing by a solid and consistent developer. Take note CypressBeta, Dr. Boned, and company
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Ecchi-san

Pros:
    -Nice dialogues, pretty funny.
    -Nice visual in overall.
    -Interesting idea with a choice of viewpoint.

Cons:
    -Too many of dialogues between hentai scenes.
    -Hentai scenes are lack diversity and originality despite the core concept.
    -Too superficial in terms of 'clumsy and unlucky' MC since most of 'unlucky accidents' clearly provoked by 'normal' aunty.
    -Due lack of fantasy and coherent representation of core idea author made from 'accidents' which should be clumsy become straightforward consent sex scenes very fast.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Eleyon

This game pulled me in with the comedy premises that it stood on. NTR isn't really my thing, but I figured I could disengage enough with the humor to be along for the ride here, but ultimately it's just the average NTR. I'd have to say this isn't my thing because I like to have some degree of realistic aspects to characters, this goes for all genres, but NTR as a genre is almost predicated on the fact that the MC has to be as dumb as Patrick Star and no matter how you look at the overall story, whether you put yourselves in their shoes or you're a passenger rubbing one out along the ride, the overall dissatisfaction of a realistic protag I think is what ultimately keeps the NTR genre as so standoffish to most. It's extremely one dimensional in it's ability to tell stories. I can't get into it because I can't rationally see an individual ever being this naïve and/or lying at something so blatant in their face.

Naturally, the art is outstanding. The scenes are great and as the versions progress they're animated and that's awesome. Natasha is absolutely beautiful and well drawn. Complete kudos to the artist even though having her have a few assortment of outfits would have been a welcomed feature as you're only drawing for one female. This game is extremely clean as expected of HangoverCat (By that I mean in terms of grammar and mistakes). It's clean and tidy. The U.I. and everything is great. The shakes, wipes, zoom-ins etc are all done well. I would have enjoyed Chris' dialogue moments if they weren't drenched in him purposefully being ignorant of what his wife was doing as well as just being repeated once you get to Natasha's perspective anyway and thus found myself skipping right to 'Natasha's perspective'.

Now, I get this game is flying under the banner of 'it's a small project not to be taken seriously'. Even by HangoverCat's intro... "this game is stupid" gave me a chuckle, but I don't see a lack of quality or effort here and the writing is extensive and in many ways, convoluted to the point of having two perspectives most of which is the same dialogue you just read and as stated above, the animations actually pick up in frequency. Additionally, I see no reason to not critique something even if it is a passion project. That doesn't give it a shield so I'm giving it an honest take like I would anything else.

No matter what the premise is, be that comedy like this or a serious take they are all often based around a dumb protag, a woman put in situations she can get out of and as the story progresses she has to tick the typical NTR boxes. A: claim the new male wants her like no one ever has or says things about her like no other aka 'she's beautiful'. B: has a cock like she's never ever experienced before. C: has absolutely hypocritical statements and thoughts to justify what shes doing and thinking. D: has a sudden libido that ONLY the douche can quench. EVERY NTR checks these boxes. All the females are the same. Even here, as someone else said, Natasha almost willingly does these things, most of the situations weren't accidental at all which is far removed from clumsiness being the reason of the NTR. She inevitably checks all the A, B, C and D boxes listed above, so people saying 'this is an interesting take on the NTR genre' are being absolutely subjectively disingenuous. It's literally beat for beat the same as every single NTR out there, it fits the NTR blueprint to a T. Kinks are kinks, that's fine, but now. This take is no different than any other NTR.

To sum up, I don't look for revenge in NTRs whenever I partake in them, I would just like a rational, realistic, and relatable thinking protagonist and this NTR was a dime a dozen like most before it. It's why for me, choice based NTRs are how they should be. After making your choice to realistically tell the girl to go fuck herself (or not), I would love a story to get a glimpse of what the MC does after their decision. How he gets over it, what he does, if he moves on, if he seeks revenge, if he becomes a cuck, if he works to win her back, if she feels guilty. The AFTERMATH of how the story unfolds from there instead of the stories always hinging on a protagonist acting purposefully stupid to the cheating that is blatantly happening in their face all because 'the show must go on'.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Kamaraj

I feel like this is a super lighthearted version of Indecent wife Hana. The drawings are nice, not censored is a big win. I do feel that there is some sore AI touch up or something done it. I'm not the biggest fan of NTR, but I liked playing through it.

The dialogue of the girls husband is a little weird. I'm not sure where the inspiration came from but yeah be prepared to read or skip that.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Eeliejun

Tbh, it is a shame how little reviews this game has. It is really good. It is NTR but it is goofy and silly. Like the MC just is stupid and in the end if he would find out think he would pat the boy on the back because woman was happy.

Give it a try. It is hot, the story is funny and the art is great.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

BrownDUSN

It's so ridiculous but so damn great. Every game you make is top notch. Please don't quit having fun with this one. I know it's dumbed down but it's still written so cohesively. Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in because I didn't want you to think it wasn't worthwhile to the fan base.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

OLIET999

The game has an interesting story and is very enjoyable as a game in this genre.
    Besides, It's got some pretty art...
    I really liked Jade and Natasha, and the relationship between them,plus Chris is a funny character، and he's an idiot .
    Overall, it's a pretty fun game, and if you like this genre , try it.
    I look forward to continuing the story.
    Hopefully the next version will be published as soon as possible.
    Thanks to the developer.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Thynder

The game is simply amazing.

Art - really good, though sometimes feels a little off, like AI made it. But overall very pleasant, girl looks super hot.

Soundtrack - decent. Nothing special, but at least it's not annoying, as it often happens. Games that u can play with music on is rare.

Story - surprisingly good. Listen, i've played a lot of NTR games, but those in which I would really read the dialogues between the characters and closely follow the plot, I can probably count on the fingers of one hand. I put this game off for a long time because I thought it would be boring to play, considering how much of a fan of “that very taboo genre” I had become (i need some real shit to turn me on man). I’m not sure how much I can recommend it to those who don’t like NTR, because despite the innocent beginning, in the end the game becomes quite serious in this regard, but for fans of the genre it’s a must-go. The story is very unusual, and even if there is nothing brilliant in it, it still feels like a breath of fresh air in the genre. Regarding the absolutely identical plots of all RPGM games with NTR for example (with rare exceptions), this is really interesting to read.

Work on the game is not finished yet, so I personally will closely monitor its development and look forward to new updates from the author. Thank you very much for the pleasure you gave me :oops:

Don't hesitate - just try it.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

BlackBluez

NTR'd by Clumsiness is a comedy-NTR game that is very unique compared to the usual NTR games out there. Instead of the normal cliche story in NTR games, Clumsiness takes its title and revolves around it. Sex scenes are not forced. Instead, they are accidental. Throughout the game, we see Natasha fighting against the thought of cheating against her husband, Chris. Jeff also fights against cheating and continues to uphold his honesty and loyalty to his own girlfriend.

The animations of the game, although still early in its development as I am writing this, are decent enough. The art, on the other hand, is very good just like the other games created by Hangover Cat. Natasha is one of the most sexiest characters to be created by Hangover Cat along with her personality. Seeing her get into accidental sex scenes makes it better.

The story itself is also fun to read. There are very funny moments in the story. The mystery vibes are also there whenever Chris would return home or when he sees his wife or Jeff in a 'weird' position in public. There are many times when I would go back to this game, read the story from Chris' perspective to give a good mystery vibe feeling, and then switch over to Natasha's perspective.

Unfortunately, the game is only a small project (according to Hangover Cat) and updates take 2-3 months for a release. However, Hangover Cat did mention that he will make a prologue of the game after seeing how it caught the attention of many NTR enjoyers. This is great news and would bring Clumsiness up to the top of popularity in the NTR games category.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

SharkVampire

I had mixed feeling about this if I should start it. The plot sounded a little too absurd, but after reading some comments where people said it was a good comedy, and even seeing some praise from those who normally don't like NTR, I decided to give it a try. After I had reached a certain point with the sauna, I decided to take a break from my reading and write this review. I must say it's not a bad game, but not very good either. Generally as a comedy it's not a very good one, though humor is a very subjective thing, just as well as anyone's opinion, yet I rarely laughed at the jokes and situations in this game. And if I compare what I've seen in other games, even on the topic of NTR, there the humor was much better and at the same time no less absurd (To keep it from looking like an advertisement, I won't name them here). Second downside, it's self repeating. This game too much look a like other project of this dev, it uses same tropes, same hidden sex descriptions same type of conflict creation, escalation of tension etc. Generally I felt that I'm playing the same game just with different decorations and even humor wasn't saving this situation. Let's take, for instance, the author's second game, APBLU, which was different from the author's first game precisely because of the existence of "rules", which were one of the most creative solutions I've seen in adult games. There could have been something of its own here, perhaps comedic, but the game doesn't really stand out much in any way. Ideally, there could even be a good joke about all these stereotypes or a good breaking of the fourth wall, and the game even has such moments, but they are weakly executed in my opinion.

In general, I think it's important to note that the author did not intend to take this project seriously, but at the same time you can still see that the good amount of time and resources are spent on it, and the length of the game is already beyond the limits of a "small" project. So I think it's important to point out these shortcomings. The last of them will probably be the art, although it is not bad, but again in the previous games there were more of it and there were animations. Very much disliked that the author decided to use facial expressions in the so-called vacuum blowjob. As a big fan of oral sex scenes, I was grossed out by that kind of facial expression. Again, in previous games there was no such thing (at least in the version I played). Ahegao facial expressions on the contrary, well done and sexy, if of course you are into that. But overall its quality of art is not bad. As for the story, the humor should smooth out the feeling of NTR, but still, as I said above, the situations are very similar to those that were in the previous games of the author, including the manner of narration of the author the game slowly starting to feel a bit gloomy. Hence, a certain lightness of the comedic component gradually comes to naught.

Overall, I like the sex scenes and the art and the author's writing skills, but as I said, the main problem is self-repetition and not very good comedy writing.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 573745

As of .5 but I don't plan on following any further.

With most games of this type it starts out relatively well and then devolves instantaneously. I did enjoy the attempt to put a humorous spin on it. It actually pulled me in more then I expected at the beginning. Which really only made the let down all the more disappointing. Things just fly off the rails way too quickly for me. And the charming silliness abruptly bounds into absurdity. I fully understand this a quickie game that's only real goal is to facilitate expedited ejaculation, but it's a bit wordy and weighed down with contrivance. I get that an approximation of bad luck serves as the foundation of this game. But it is just like, damn... really?

I keep thinking, maybe this genre just isn't for me. But then I'll stumble onto a concept (not this game) and I'm like... hmmm... ok. I will admit to not having the right mindset for to engage with ntr material properly. I have no desire for my partners to seek comfort in other men and I respect the inherit sanctity of the relationships of others. So I have no desire for things that aren't mine. As I am unable to fill the shoes of the protagonist or antagonist I guess I am really only here for the journey, and the seedy underbelly of debauchery. What twist and turns await. What deplorable, filthy, depraved acts will this person commit in pursuit of cardinal pleasure?! In this game? It's kind of boring and tame, and more than a little unbelievable. Even for the premise. It's just like, "Weird. Oh well. Guess I'll just cheat then." The amount of times she arbitrarily jams his cock in her mouth is insane. "Oh no! I definitely don't want this! (Grabs the back of her own head and gargles his balls. Every time.)" I'm mostly here here for the art and silly premise. The art is great, but the story sucks me out of it. And not in the good way. I even tried skipping it, but the snippets I caught just killed the vibe. I don't know if the writer and artist are the same person... but damn. I wish the artist would branch out into a different genre. Like I said, the writing has potential. It just seems kind of manic. And I know everyone wants to have their cake and eat it too. And like, I get that is a theme within the genre. But it's no excuse for shoddy craftsmanship. At least in my estimation.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

trashcan666

Nice art, good writing, a bit different from the rest. I much prefer this kind of a double betrayal over the random buff gyaru dude, fat NEET creep or ugly bastard (also fat). The kind of falling into lust makes for a lot better storytelling than a girl getting dicked down by some tanned fuckboy and adopting hoop earrings, tattoos and smoking out of dick to pussy contact.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

drmanhatan

Excellent game. I prefer the more serious and darker tone of The Edge Of but this is pretty good in it's own right. I do hope we can get a bonus ending that features the edgier content that the dev is more well known for.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Undz

Very simple game, but wonderfully done, the sexual events are somewhat innovative and well executed, not to mention the MC which is one of the hottest on the entire site, even more than the ones from main game of the same dev.

10/10
  16. 5.00 star(s)

moonhowler1972

Funny as all hell, one of the most enjoyable games on here. The over the top style and lack of seriousness is great. Pity the game looks like it's going to be comparatively short, but still looking forward to seeing what happens.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Knead6

Amazing really amazing this is what happens when you dont push NTR and rush corruption stage really good one here Wife is knows what she doing is bad while classic asshole is not asshole thats even better maybe he acts like that maybe he is really clumsy who knows but scenes amazing sexyness is beyond anything here i really love it yet this is NTR .

Yet we can say game is happening so fast in few scenes we got sex scene so prob game gonna be shorth thats sad other than that i have no problem solid good game worth 5 star for now.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

kiribito

No blue balling bullshit, no blackmail, no rape, no hearbreaks.

Lighthearted, silly, funny and innovative.

Absolute perfection.

Also worth pointing out the art is very high quality and that dev has been dishing frequently updates thus far.

All in all up to this point this game has been my favorite discovery of the year. Definitely worth checking out.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

deru

A very interesting take on the NTR genre, and the artwork is very nice. Decent speed on the updates is a definite plus as well. The comedic touch really adds to it, and makes it stand out from other games like it. I suppose my only criticisms would be that the husband character is taken a bit too far, and that it would add to the experience if maybe there were more variations to the standing character images.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Ziezn

Fantastic game - it's a fresh take on the genre coupled with great art (like usual from Hangover Cat). Can't wait to see more updates and what's in store. Now the rest of the review is just filler to hit the word count, but seriously if you like the genre and his other game check out this one!