VN - Ren'Py - NTR'd by Clumsiness [v1.0.0] [Hangover Cat]

1. 5.00 star(s)

FlinPaltwell

This is rather fantastic.

Disclaimer: I'm not into netorare. No kink shame, just no kink same :ROFLMAO:
    If you're like me and you're more into cheating games where the protagonist is doing the cheating/stealing, then this game can totally function as that. You have the option when you start of choosing either the husband's perspective or all perspectives. Choosing all perspectives starts with the wife's point of view. That, coupled with the humorous writing and premise, makes it feel a lot more like a regular or somehow lighthearted cheating story and not a netorare one.

The story presents itself as silly, and it is, but I found the writing excellent regardless. The author has a good sense of humor and still writes reasonable interactions within this whacky premise. At least, from time to time :ROFLMAO:
    The art is pretty damn hot (more CG's than I was expecting), and I enjoyed the accidental buildup to the first blowjob a lot. That's the furthest the content goes as of version 0.2, but I'm looking forward to future updates, even if they take a while.

UPDATE - 1.0.0:
    At one point in the middle of the game, there's a plot twist. I had some strong opinions about it:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In any case, this game gets 5 stars because the dev absolutely earned it. I still loved it, the art is fantastic, the animations are fantastic, the writing is fun, the idea is unique, and in general it's polished nicely.

I think what's special about this game is that it manages to bring NTR fans and non-NTR fans like me together, and that is rare.
    Of course, you still have to be into cheating of some sort, so if you're like me and you're looking for some mutually hesitant, mutually emotional cheating: You'll get that for a while, then it'll fall off, then it'll come back.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

PantsRats

I love the game premise, and I think there's a lot of room for encounters with this particular scenario. The artwork is fantastic, and the story seems well written so far with decent pacing. At this initial release (v0.1.0) there isn't much content, but it has a lot of promise.
    I hope we'll see more, and soon!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Icarus Media

[Version 0.1.0]

I have to say this really does live up to its synopsis, whilst this version has a few clumsy undressing scenes they are done so well you really do end up acknowledging the guy IS clumsy.

The graphics are pretty decent themselves and the dev uses screen effects and sounds to great effect too. I couldn't find a renaming feature in the game which might be a good thing to add. Other than that the pics, the story, the sound works well together and uniquely has that selling point of actual clumsy, not deliberate or putting on an act NTR. Personally I'm curious how the dev will handle making actual NTR sex into something clumsy but that's one more thing to make me keep an eye on it.

It's early days but definitely worth looking at and keeping an eye on.