4.40 star(s) 23 Votes

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Already own the game on steam, and I will be waiting longer for the update there than I will here.
That's why im here in case there's a chance to play before we have it on Steam at the end of the month.
edit : As announced, the Steam version comes out close in the $5 tier, so on the 16th

Last edited:

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
Well, with this latest update of the game it would be complete, we can finally know how it ends or how it continues in case there is a second part.
With a little luck, since the game is already complete, it will be leaked soon, although I recommend buying it, it is quite cheap and it is very worth it when it officially release on steam
i hope it have part 2

Reactions: danadana

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I wasn't paying attention but when was first released? I mean the final version.
25$ tier – Today (May 7th)
15$ tier – May 8th (19:30 EST)
10$ tier – May 11th (19:30 EST)
5$ tier – May 16th (19:30 EST)
Steam (close to the 5$ tier release)

It is the last update, after this the game would be finished

bubbacola7588

Feb 17, 2022
Just played 1.0. Pretty good ending without giving anything away though I do wish it wasn't over. I skipped .8 on accident so there was quite a bit of new content for me
Not dropping a link or DM them either so don't ask.

From the developer:
Changelog V1.0.0

Story

• Added 7 CG sets
  • Added 3 sex scene
  • Added 23k~ words to the story

Weed95ct

Mar 3, 2022
Just played 1.0. Pretty good ending without giving anything away though I do wish it wasn't over. I skipped .8 on accident so there was quite a bit of new content for me

From the developer:
Changelog V1.0.0

Story

• Added 7 CG sets
  • Added 3 sex scene
Do you have a screen of one cg?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: kanies3iya

BlackBluez

Jan 18, 2022

From the developer:
Changelog V1.0.0

Story

• Added 7 CG sets
  • Added 3 sex scene
Only three sex scenes for the final update

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
he just want this done fast for his new project...
Yes, it has to be that because Aya's project from Apblu is getting stuck. the game looks like it's going to be a tremendous disaster apart from the fact that the updates are every 2 months and release very little content and hangover needs something new now or soon. Also according to him this game started as a joke and he didn't think it would be popular, i don't think there will be a second part of this until he finish Aya version.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
Yes, it has to be that because Aya's project from Apblu is getting stuck. the game looks like it's going to be a tremendous disaster apart from the fact that the updates are every 2 months and release very little content and hangover needs something new now or soon. Also according to him this game started as a joke and he didn't think it would be popular, i don't think there will be a second part of this until he finish Aya version.
i wish he not make aya project it cost a lot thing

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes