• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Ok, when I saw warning that this game is "stupid and shouldn't be taken seriously" I thought it was obvious considering the whole clumsy shenanigans but still I didn't expect MC to talk like a Texas native in his 50s:KEK:

Reactions: farerkinder

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Finished Chris pov. That was foul, ending the story unfinished like that. I hope we get continuation some day. Always love some quirky protagonists like Chris, under all the idiocy he's very caring and loving husband. Hope he has a good ending stored for him. Despite the clumsy stuff I would call this NTRd by big dick
Honestly I was very weirded out with the whole GF development. Felt too sudden and kinda ruined her character for me. With the whole build up of different plot points I hope Hangover doesn't fumble the story. I'll be waiting for updates with big anticipation. 94d70f63dfa0db8020b0333168a3b606.jpg

Reactions: farerkinder
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes