4.40 star(s) 23 Votes

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Nobody Cares. If you dont like Ntr even though its literally in the title name or its not for you just keep it pushing. You dont have to make a comment about it because none of us care. I dont go to garbage harem games and make comments about how its not for me cause its harem. Try to keep in mind that if someone likes ntr they dont care if you dont like it.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Can we clumsily have a divorce then accidentally fuck the kid's sister in the ass while just happening to be also fingering his mum?

• Haha
Reactions: Eleyon

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
This falls into the "So dumb it's good" category. And this isn't a bad thing, the genre is full of blackmail (which I'm fine with) and rape (which I'm not too fond of - though I'm a big fan of Bishop games - duality of a man), something with a lighter tone like this game is actually really enjoyable.

cavemeng

Aug 10, 2020
why was my post deleted? want me to post a screenshot? the website pixeldrain refused to let my download the game saying virus detected at least remove it from the first page

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
This falls into the "So dumb it's good" category. And this isn't a bad thing, the genre is full of blackmail (which I'm fine with) and rape (which I'm not too fond of - though I'm a big fan of Bishop games - duality of a man), something with a lighter tone like this game is actually really enjoyable.
How far does the MC and girl go in the new update?The computer that i play only returns thursday and i want to know if the update is worth it or should i wait for further versions

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
How far does the MC and girl go in the new update?The computer that i play only returns thursday and i want to know if the update is worth it or should i wait for further versions
When it comes to text, the update is actually quite big, especially if you follow both sides of the story. As for the new scenes, there are two,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Xeres2120

May 18, 2020
why was my post deleted? want me to post a screenshot? the website pixeldrain refused to let my download the game saying virus detected at least remove it from the first page
My computer also said "failed - Virus detected." Anyone know what is causing the anti virus to think that? is there actually something there?

Reactions: myasın09

cavemeng

Aug 10, 2020
sometimes renpy games gets false positives i am just saying that particular website isn't working right now so it should probably be removed from front page

Reactions: Aereon1104

Sahady

Jul 31, 2017
So far I really liked the game, these "stupid and hot incidents" between Natasha and Jeff are very cool, I look forward to the next updates to see what other interesting situations will occur between these two characters

novukus

Oct 5, 2019
I want to like this, but the guy sounds like he's a pirate or a dwarf or a dwarf pirate. It's really distracting.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes