saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
This game looks like something I'd enjoy until I saw those grotesque looking nipples. What the actual fuck lol. How does that turn anyone on? Anyway, I am into some kinky shit so I shouldn't kink shame, but those nipples in the pictures are revolting to me.

Last edited:

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
tried playing this game. but when i got to the part where your seperated for the first time the hero part worked fine. but when it came the girls turn she couldnt get anything to respond to her......merchant wont talk to her and cant leave the area. any idea on how to fix this? if not then im stuck there.

Trollingin90s

Apr 6, 2021
tried playing this game. but when i got to the part where your seperated for the first time the hero part worked fine. but when it came the girls turn she couldnt get anything to respond to her......merchant wont talk to her and cant leave the area. any idea on how to fix this? if not then im stuck there.
I can't even separate the two , fuck this update

sdadsadsadsadzzxxzx

Dec 6, 2022
same problem here

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes