Unity Nude Byte [v6.5.3] [Manyakis Games]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

TLN

Jul 15, 2022
Can someone tell if simply loading the latest version from itch.io will keep my existing codes/save, or if updating overwrites all/some of it? I kinda want to get to newly added stuff but also don't want to lose whatever I have currently

realish

Sep 12, 2023
Can someone tell if simply loading the latest version from itch.io will keep my existing codes/save, or if updating overwrites all/some of it? I kinda want to get to newly added stuff but also don't want to lose whatever I have currently
it keeps your save they manyakis didnt really add much this patch

realish

Sep 12, 2023
WHAT'S ADDED: (6.5.3)

• 2 new pose items named "Peace 2" and "Magazine" are now available in the Style Shop.
  • Added several poses in the $5 Gray Area.
WHAT'S CHANGED: (6.5.3)

• Renamed "Randomize Battles" to "Reroll Battles".
  • Added a task during Rank 0 about Rerolling Battles.
  • Updated several Help items.
  • Fixed a visual issue where, whenever a Rain Bomb detonates, the map shows the wrong areas affected by the rain.
  • Fixed an issue where toggling Censorship in the settings during a battle arena doesn't update the visuals.
  • Fixed an issue where some Gallery posters aren't censored when the Censorship in the settings is on.
  • Increased the damage of the weapon "Long BurstFire".
  • Updated the Save Transfer to support 6.5.3.
    • Added a feature that lets you choose a file to import if the folder has multiple .sav files.
    • Fixed an issue where the "Import" button is accessible even when there are no .sav files available.

TLN

Jul 15, 2022
it keeps your save they manyakis didnt really add much this patch
I mean, there's a gap between latest one and the one uploaded in this thread, so there's those warden challenges and stuff. I was concerned if I am skipping on those. Oh and yea, also easy mode boost would probably be a nice thing to have.

Aug 8, 2022
I mean, there's a gap between latest one and the one uploaded in this thread, so there's those warden challenges and stuff. I was concerned if I am skipping on those. Oh and yea, also easy mode boost would probably be a nice thing to have.
itch.io always gets the latest updates for free, so we don't usually bother uploading em.

Reactions: TLN and thebbot

TLN

Jul 15, 2022
If comments on itch.io are to be trusted, some of the posters are apparently missing in current build, which is a bug that Manyakis intends to fix in a future patch.

(also the game doesn't seem to have any real anti-cheat features. If you look for stuff, then try to search for unknown initial value. Helped me just fine with looking for timer for Meira challenge, which imo sucks, but I'm also willing to admit skill issue. Also money aren't really that hard to gain in current build, from what I'm observing).

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes