Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
gotta say. i really like the "best friend". and Olivia, holy shit. i usually prefer full shaved/waxed, but damn she's just.... adorable.

but as this is a first release, will have to see a few updates and how it pans out. usually i don't even touch 0.1s, but got baited in by the cuties, little honeytraps. :love: too many games start out with tons of promise as nice clean kinetic VNs, then say "oh no that was just the intro" before moving on to cripple themselves with exponential branching choices or empty and unnecessary "free roam".

don't get me wrong. i do like choices, but i think the best choices are kept simple; let you skip controversial (or illegal) fetishes, or LIs that you have no interest or don't want in the harem. :cool:
Olivia is definitely the highlight of this game so far. We want more olivia scenes!

Aug 24, 2021
That poll at the top depends on the girl in question.
I'd say no for innocent girls like Olivia, but no issue with the others.
In fact a plot involving guys harassing Lyra basically writes itself; you could imagine it two guys trying to get her to go them then she sees MC and runs over to him and pretends he's her boyfriend. Then gives him a reluctant hand job at the end when her pressing herself against him gets a reaction.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mint-ER# and Elsa94

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
About that poll, girls talking with other guys naked are ok, i don't see anything bad about talking, but no to rape, sexual harassing, violence.
Couples like bf and gf or married people are ok, even if they are fucking on beach:unsure:
Mc fucking someone's wife/gf - ok
Someone fucks mc's girl - no:WutFace:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
If u know what i meant by this picture and the source of this picture , then my friend u r a man of culture ! RESPECT for u ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ssss.JPG = sss.JPG

• Red Heart
Reactions: Boobs Lover

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
The poll asks: Are you ok with the girls interacting with other guys naked?

It brings two questions to my mind:
1. What do you mean by interacting? Talking with guys is fine, other basic interaction too would be fine. Sex, touching the guy's genitals, being sexually harassed without the MC being able to step in, and such, not fine.

2. Perhaps less important but the order of words makes me ask; do you mean interacting with guys who are naked, or while the girls are naked, they interact with guys? This one doesn't really change the answer like the one above does.

Reactions: BlasKyau and JC07

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
The poll asks: Are you ok with the girls interacting with other guys naked?

It brings two questions to my mind:
1. What do you mean by interacting? Talking with guys is fine, other basic interaction too would be fine. Sex, touching the guy's genitals, being sexually harassed without the MC being able to step in, and such, not fine.

2. Perhaps less important but the order of words makes me ask; do you mean interacting with guys who are naked, or while the girls are naked, they interact with guys? This one doesn't really change the answer like the one above does.
Sorry my bad, I meant talking or doing other stuff like volleyball playing without any sexual stuff with other male nudist.

I am strictly no NTR person.

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
Sorry my bad, I meant talking or doing other stuff like volleyball playing without any sexual stuff with other male nudist.

I am strictly no NTR person.
Ah, then it really is fine. I voted 'no' considering netorare and all those things.

Reactions: kuuh

kuuh

Apr 9, 2021
damn finally somes bush so hard to find huhu, let's see where it's going.

Hmm already a choice on the HJ Tsk Xd

It will need a gallery in the futur if the choice lead to differents scenes and we can't have them all in one run and also to do some sport :rolleyes::sneaky:

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 52 Votes