Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

Heldenfan23

Nov 16, 2017
Alright first of all Great first Part. The Girls are all diffrent and its nice to see not your Standart Mc. But as others have pointed out the story is defenitly copied or huuugely inspired. there are just to many things that are exactly the same for it being a concidence. That being said it has some diffrences mainly the school aspect and if that gets expanded in some way and the story not only takes part at the beach its fine for me even if the beach part continues to get Inspired/copied

Here is the link to the Dōjinshi where i think the Developer has his inspiration from. Maybe that one is a copy as well though.

I also hope its fine to post that in here but i dont see why it wouldnt.

Last edited:

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
Alright first of all Great first Part. The Girls are all diffrent and its nice to see not your Standart Mc. But as others have pointed out the story is defenitly copied or huuugely inspired. there are just to many things that are exactly the same for it being a concidence. That being said it has some diffrences mainly the school aspect and if that gets expanded in some way and the story not only takes part at the beach its fine for me even if the beach part continues to get Inspired/copied

Here is the link to the Dōjinshi where i think the Developer has his inspiration from. Maybe that one is a copy as well though.

I also hope its fine to post that in here but i dont see why it wouldnt.
2nd part won't be at the beach, dont worry ;)

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I'm thinking that because the nudity "beta test" at the beach was so "successful," that the experiment becomes school wide. New school uniform = no uniform ;) but maybe part two is a little early for that.

rowgran69

Sep 2, 2021
Interesting, though I am worried on the potential for ntr, sharing, and all of those will be added due to the survey. I do hope that it does not happen to this game, seen to many games die doing that route.

Here is hoping that the author can do the math and see that if you add all the no options together it outweighs the yes option.

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
Interesting, though I am worried on the potential for ntr, sharing, and all of those will be added due to the survey. I do hope that it does not happen to this game, seen to many games die doing that route.

Here is hoping that the author can do the math and see that if you add all the no options together it outweighs the yes option.
Ah no, its strictly no NTR.
What I meant in "interacting" is just talking or doing activities such as playing volleyball together. I forgot to mention not about sexual activities

Onebadbassist

Sep 26, 2021
this has great potential, having the MC be the only male teacher would be a more believable scenario but beyond that so far Sooooo Goood

• Love
Reactions: anna94

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
this has great potential, having the MC be the only male teacher would be a more believable scenario but beyond that so far Sooooo Goood
Though him being the only male student could be another one (or part of one) of the government experiment that the school does.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Ah no, its strictly no NTR.
What I meant in "interacting" is just talking or doing activities such as playing volleyball together. I forgot to mention not about sexual activities
I can't say I have any interest in seeing naked guys (conversing or doing other non sexual activities with LIs or not) other than the MC. If there is, well, I suppose if there is no sex, then it will be tolerable. But personally I think it's better if they are dressed.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
I believe she's a guest. She's from .
Lancy is actually . It may be a guest appearance, but since she's an untouched asset (not even the name) there's really nothing to make her unique enough to be just a guest from another game.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I believe she's a guest. She's from .
Ok, thanks for the answer. If she's an LI (I guess from what I've seen in the thread you linked to) from another game, she better not be an LI in this one.

On the other hand, I think I'm going to try that game. It looks good.

Lancy is actually . It may be a guest appearance, but since she's an untouched asset (not even the name) there's really nothing to make her unique enough to be just a guest from another game.
That seems very good to me, but what really interests me is whether the Lancy in this game and the one in the other game are the same person.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
That seems very good to me, but what really interests me is whether the Lancy in this game and the one in the other game are the same person.
Physically, yes. If the dev uses the same clothes assets and follows the same personality and speech patterns of the other game then she could be the same.
It just doesn't make sense to me to use a completely stock asset, including the name, to try to advertise for the other game.
What about a stock asset would make her unique to that game alone? Not a thing. To me, it would be more like poking fun at them for being too lazy to even change the name.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Physically, yes. If the dev uses the same clothes assets and follows the same personality and speech patterns of the other game then she could be the same.
It just doesn't make sense to me to use a completely stock asset, including the name, to try to advertise for the other game.
What about a stock asset would make her unique to that game alone? Not a thing. To me, it would be more like poking fun at them for being too lazy to even change the name.
Actually the advertising part isn't relevant to me (didn't know until someone commented). For the rest, I have played quite a few games that share models between them (I suppose that they were bought for that purpose or free that they find on the internet, I don't know and I have no great interest in knowing), but, apart from that, each one is a different person in a different world. It's like actors in movies, in one he/she can play the bad guy, in another he/she can be the good one and in another he/she can play a side character. In reality in many cases these are games (usually made by an one person developer) that are either free or have little income, expecting them to have a huge job behind each character isn't realistic, at least until they manage to make a niche following and a decent income. Buying models from the internet seems like a good solution for those who are starting out (although certainly modifying them to turn them into a unique and own model would be more interesting).

The relevant thing for me, although maybe I'm weird, is knowing if this particular character (including the model, background and personality) is an LI in another game.

This game's Main Menu has a direct URL to the Patreon of that game's dev, so I'm going with yes.
Thanks, I've already downloaded the game, I guess I'll try it sometime this weekend or next week

Reactions: JoeTheMC84
3.50 star(s) 52 Votes