Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well that's 1 of mainplot's in this game, mc trying to get his erection down by thinking other things when surrounded by nekkid girls and ofc failing in that.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Nudist School [v0.14] [Elsa]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
Is this game actually going to have a harem path? Despite the harem tag (which I get is technically accurate due to the rules) I was sure taking a lot of negatives with one girl to get pluses with the other this update, not to mention Olivia specifically mentioning that spending time with her would make Lena think I wasn't interested.

This game is relatively fun, and the author should make the game they want, but I'd rather duck out now rather than waste further time if there are going to be mutually exclusive girls. Mutually exclusive scenes are bad enough. Not every game has to be for me.

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
Is this game actually going to have a harem path? Despite the harem tag (which I get is technically accurate due to the rules) I was sure taking a lot of negatives with one girl to get pluses with the other this update, not to mention Olivia specifically mentioning that spending time with her would make Lena think I wasn't interested.

This game is relatively fun, and the author should make the game they want, but I'd rather duck out now rather than waste further time if there are going to be mutually exclusive girls. Mutually exclusive scenes are bad enough. Not every game has to be for me.
its harem. v0.15 includes olivia and lena

6day38lena&oliviaanimation273.jpg

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Game/Creator: Nudist School/ Elsa - - F95Zone
Modder: LaikDink
This is my walkthrough mod for this game. I added some recommended choices and also have a cheat choice for all scenes (mostly in the 1st release). Enjoy!!.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v0.13
View attachment 1718075 View attachment 1718082 View attachment 1718084
When possible please update to 0.14.... thanks in advance!

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes