Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

Dalbert33

Dec 21, 2020
Niicee.....I am just confused? Is it v0.1 or v1.0.....because v.1.0 would mean the game is complete

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Huh. Interesting premise. Looks like fun. :)

I must admit, there are a lot of grammar errors - would recommend that the dev seeks out the skills of a good english proofreader and editor.

Last edited:

Uncle Grabby

Feb 16, 2017
Niicee.....I am just confused? Is it v0.1 or v1.0.....because v.1.0 would mean the game is complete
It's the first release, like an Alpha. Devs will follow their own rules when it comes to version numbering conventions. Usually when a game is complete over here, it will have a "Completed" tag assigned to it.

boraxkarloff

Jan 25, 2018
Kind of confusing. Are these supposed to be college students because that act like they're in grade school. In the dialog it mentions "to be accepted in good university". So are they in high school but living on their own?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
In which country this is supposed to happen, what's the problem of beeing a nudist when everybody around you is ?
Did they never go to a common shower after sport in that school, so those girls have never seen anybody naked before, what a strange world!
I have been invited by some friend long time ago in a nudist camp for holidays, it felt weid to get out naked but after 5 minutes as everybody is naked just like you, you don't bother anymore.
And as a lot of women were quite old, getting a boner was not a problem. If you started feeling it coming while looking at a bombshell just have a look at a naked grandma and your good for the rest of the day!:ROFLMAO:

Dalbert33

Dec 21, 2020
In which country this is supposed to happen, what's the problem of beeing a nudist when everybody around you is ?
Did they never go to a common shower after sport in that school, so those girls have never seen anybody naked before, what a strange world!
I have been invited by some friend long time ago in a nudist camp for holidays, it felt weid to get out naked but after 5 minutes as everybody is naked just like you, you don't bother anymore.
And as a lot of women were quite old, getting a boner was not a problem. If you started feeling it coming while looking at a bombshell just have a look at a naked grandma and your good for the rest of the day!:ROFLMAO:
Depends what you are into :LOL:

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Thread Updated: 2022-01-25
Release Date: 2022-01-25
Developer: Elsa -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0

I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

Tradução com pouca revisão para versão v1-0

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: lamarks and "CJ"

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Kind of confusing. Are these supposed to be college students because that act like they're in grade school. In the dialog it mentions "to be accepted in good university". So are they in high school but living on their own?
In some countries, after high school, they have college, then you go to university. Like England, they have primary(elementary in US) and secondary(high school in US), then further education aka college, finally advanced education aka university.

Reactions: boraxkarloff

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Good stuff so far can see myself enjoying this one as it progress. Only caveat for me personally is due to it being nudist focused theres probably going to be a lack of panty shots, upskirts etc... (none so far) Which I always feel makes for good school setting content.

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
That is pretty much like most of the girls I was with in the mid 80's through the mid 90's. By the late 90's, most of them were either completely bald or just had a landing strip. I only had one that was near Demi territory and she was one of the only ones I did not go down on as part of foreplay.
My line is when it has grown out to the thighs, she should still be able to wear a normal bikini without showing hair (or getting an indecent exposure citation in many places). Up the crack of the ass is a bit much as well. But a decent triangle and on the labia, that's not a problem, and feels nice to play with during foreplay. I don't mind shaving the labia - can take it or leave it - but I want something up front, and long enough to play with.

Straight up Barbie doll bald is, quite frankly, boring. Unless she's got her legs wide open there is not much to see on most women if they don't have hair. Could be looking at anywhere else on their belly for all the difference it makes.

But it is simply fashion, over the centuries it has swung back and forth - although it was usually only the wealthy that could afford to worry about that level of grooming in the old days. Now it is little different than how you style the hair on your head, just another fashion choice for people to follow because it is the "In Thing". And the pendulum is swinging the other way, that while the majority of women do groom, fewer are going for completely bald.

and what it this ? poor future-toddler will suffocate.....
Screenshot_3.png
This is something I have noticed a lot, that scaling up the boobs on some models seems to result in nipples the size of small coke cans, which are not of much use to anyone. Not being familiar with 3D modeling I am unsure why this is, but I notice it with many large breasted models in games.
Thing is.. while nipples do vary in size, it isn't by that much because they have a function, and will be of no use if too big. The areola can be quite big on large breasts (sometimes even smaller ones), and after giving birth many women will find the areola and nipples have grown in size, but the nipples don't get as absurdly large as you see in some games (and bad art).

After a quick internet search this young woman has what seems to be the upper range of nipple size you'll see without finding someone with a deformity.

Her breasts are bigger than the CG image above, but her nipples are maybe half the diameter, or less. They also don't look like they came off the end of a large novelty pencil.

I've also noticed that even black models in these games have pink anuses and labia.
The labia majora and the anus is typically the same shade as the rest of the woman's skin. Even the labia minora are typically dark - often a darker shade similar to their nipples. Only the inner vulva from the clitoris to the vagina is pink.

I don't know if no one makes genital models for dark skinned women, or the modelers are just lazy, or what, but it doesn't make for good game art, whatever is the case.

Last edited:

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Fix for Mac.
In the terminal, go to the directory where the .app file is.
Run this chmod +x NudistSchool.app/Contents/MacOS/NudistSchool
That makes the NudistSchool script executable.

Reactions: dickballsdick13

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Thing is.. while nipples do vary in size, it isn't by that much because they have a function, and will be of no use if too big. The areola can be quite big on large breasts (sometimes even smaller ones), and after giving birth many women will find the areola and nipples have grown in size, but the nipples don't get as absurdly large as you see in some games (and bad art).

After a quick internet search this young woman has what seems to be the upper range of nipple size you'll see without finding someone with a deformity.

Her breasts are bigger than the CG image above, but her nipples are maybe half the diameter, or less. They also don't look like they came off the end of a large novelty pencil.
I have been with a woman with thumb sized nipples, when aroused. So they do exist. That said, far too many of these games go for outlandish dimensions on both the women and the men. Beach ball boobs and bologna peckers. Even those ridiculous dimensions are OK in moderation but far too many games have every female and male with those. Needs to be more variety, from the AA cup to the DD cup, from the micro penis to the John Holmes.

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Я не знаю автор проекта прочитает это или нет, но всё равно напишу. Может будет интересно.
Много букв.

I do not know the author of the project will read this or not, but I will write anyway. Maybe it will be interesting.
Many letters.
Сюжет. Plot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Персонажи.
моё мнение о персонажах.
Characters.
my opinion about the characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Надеюсь было интересно и некоторые сюжетные линии понравились.
I hope it was interesting and liked some of the storylines.

• Red Heart
Reactions: haooni and Elsa94

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
A bit of a pointless game for the frustrated. I have been a naturist for 50 years. Ok the first day it is difficult but thereafter nothing bothers you and I am a trans (pretty old now) which attracts more attention at first but that dies away as well.
I wont bother with this game further. Btw there are still spelling mistakes. Good luck and bye.

SideshowDish

Dec 17, 2017
This game has a ridiculous plot and lots of grammatical errors and is still great. Reasons:
1. Gorgeous renders despite the use of standard DAZ characters.
2. Very hot scenes, particularly the flashbacks from the nude characters to what they looked like clothed.
3. Pubic hair!!
4. No incest and no loli characters despite the school setting. These are positives for me. If you are into those 2 perversions, you have lots of other options, so go play those games. I am hoping that this one does not include any incest in the future.

This game is not for everyone, but is great for those looking for something a bit different.

Rafflemo

Jan 18, 2019
Please, please, please get someone to proofread your dialogue.
We have wayyy too few games featuring pubic hair on younger women.
The models are cute and diverse enough and the premise is fun and has potential for more.
Keep the work up!

3.50 star(s) 50 Votes