VN - Ren'Py - Numerous Nights [v0.01.0] [MrLollipop]

1. 4.00 star(s)

tanstaafl

Version reviewed: v0.01.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overview
    One of the more promising new releases I've seen in a while. The writing is solid and doesn't get too wordy. The renders are great for the most part, though a couple of the LIs could use a bit of polishing. And for a v0.01.0 it's impressively content heavy. Much more than most new releases.

The story, as stated in the description, is a classic. Translation to that, there are no surprises and no real innovations story wise...yet. Basically you wind up as the handyman at an apartment complex and you meet most of your LIs that way. The way the dev set up LI interest tracking is novel from a story perspective and pretty standard from an AVN perspective. And it is very up front. You'll always know where you stand with an LI unless there are twists coming (and that wouldn't surprise me).

Overall I enjoyed it and will be looking forward to more.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

tc2118

Some people are going to give me shit for giving it five stars when there are some language errors (Engrish), but I enjoyed it so much in spite of those, so the 5 stars is because my experience was 5-stars. I loved it.

HUGE plus: the cumshot in the intro is outstanding. The model isn't the greatest, but the fact that the cumshot was animated with additional stills after is what is causing me to go directly to patreon after I post this, and support.

Additional pluses:
    1) Models are actually pretty hot, The first couple you meet, aren't but most are very hot, and I think the rendering skill improved from start to finish of this first episode too.

2) Even though the writing has language errors, it's good for a couple of reasons. First, it still gives a sense of who the characters are and gives you a good understanding of the situations, and the plot is fun. Second, it's not too much. I hate it when Dev's feel like they have to write pages and pages of dialogue to try to make you have an emotional connection to the characters. It usually just makes me cringe. This dialogue is short and too the point, but enough to decide if you like a given character, and to give a scene sexual tension.

Minuses? Language errors, but they didn't bother me too much. A couple of models look kind of weird at certain angles, but I think that is intended (i.e. there is a silicon trophy-wife bitch, that is supposed to look plastic).

All I have left to say, is I hope the game has a harem route, and that every cumshot is given as much attention as the first.
    Good luck!