VN Others Completed Nurse Love Addiction [Final] [KOGADO STUDIO]

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
Holy Hell, this is one of the best yuri games i've ever played.
I totally agree, this game is an epic tale of honest true love! Nurse Love Addiction had me crying when I played through the true end:cry:; so tragic yet heartwarming. I haven't been this moved to tears since I played final fantasy 15. 11/10

Last edited:

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
so another higurashi and school days..
No, not really, they have not much in common. But then again, Higurashi and School Days in one sentence is strange itself too, as Higurashi is a mystery murder story with a lot for forshadowing, while in School Days those moments are basically ony appearing in the bad endings as some kind of "WTF?!" unexpected comic relief.

Unless your whole connection between those stories is that they seem harmless in the beginning but can escalate into some real brutal stuff.

Last edited:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
The GRIMDARK stuff is specifically certain bad ends, it should be noted. The same routes' good ends OTOH are rather fluffy.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
helo, the mega and the up2share links are broken and uploadhaven says it's gonna take a day so could someone update the other links please?
I'm willing to bet that no mods are watching this thread so you are basically talking to deaf ears. On the other hand, if you go back to the OP and click on the 'Report' button, I think you'll have your request fulfilled. ;)

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Having an issue starting the game up. When I click on the exe to start it, this ends up popping up

Nurss.jpg

and this is after downloading it a second time. Anyone know how to fix this?

Reactions: Daonm098