Request Nutaku cheat

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
idk where to post or ask because there is no similiar threat for nutaku , android or browser .

i have been playing Project QT and Casting Agent (for some time) . .. but what i see they are all hard and need to spend a lot of time to get all cg

Is there any tool/cheat/mod that i can make some money/gems (for android i saw mod apk but i dont trust them , and those apk need updates..)

Reactions: vince2095

LazorBlind

Feb 19, 2020
Considering Nutaku's games are designed to make you spend money, no I don't think there is a way to cheat them.

Reactions: aattss
Feb 24, 2021
Considering Nutaku's games are designed to make you spend money, no I don't think there is a way to cheat them.
you might be able to use cheat engine, it allows you to change the values of stuff in game, you could say be fighting a boss in final fantasy and change its health down to zero and one shot it, or you could want to buy something in diablo but you dont have enough gold so you change your gold so that you do have enough i could give you the file for cheat engine if your interested

Reactions: zamooza1232v2

Callmesora

Sep 29, 2018
you might be able to use cheat engine, it allows you to change the values of stuff in game, you could say be fighting a boss in final fantasy and change its health down to zero and one shot it, or you could want to buy something in diablo but you dont have enough gold so you change your gold so that you do have enough i could give you the file for cheat engine if your interested
Cheat engine won't work on nutaku game all their premium currency values are stored server sided and they update from what ever value the server has stored. Cheat engine will let you chance the numbers but they will not be saved and it won't do anything.

Feb 24, 2021
Cheat engine won't work on nutaku game all their premium currency values are stored server sided and they update from what ever value the server has stored. Cheat engine will let you chance the numbers but they will not be saved and it won't do anything.
You right same as world of warcraft

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
how stupid , slow money need to spend hours just to get one picture .

+you need to click 10 milion times to get hearts or something.. i think only hack for this is to make game.exe and modify money/gems .. in short , to make offline version where is some %% chance for hack

JohnDoe24

Aug 2, 2017
how stupid , slow money need to spend hours just to get one picture .

+you need to click 10 milion times to get hearts or something.. i think only hack for this is to make game.exe and modify money/gems .. in short , to make offline version where is some %% chance for hack
which game are you talking about? If it is Booty farm there are Game CG's on the internet. Other games on that site are not worth it,bunch a money grabbers with rubbish artwork.

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
I know that there are cheats/mods for some of their android games (Eg. booty calls, fap ceo, there even ones for project qt but that one isn't U.T.D). Not going to post them on here tho cos I'm not sure what the site's policy is on Nutaku games and cheats considering they're one of their advertisers. A google search of "(insert nutaku game name here) mod apk", should show give you some results tho. Also if you just want the CGs, just go look for them on ehentai

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
On most games anyway. I can say that on attack on MOE, I have successfully used cheat engine to edit the blue crystals after you "reset" the game. The account was almost instantly banned about an hour later too though XD their def on the lookout for people editing any values.

LVO

Jul 18, 2021
i have use cheat engine on and i'm not ban& :

fap ceo : by the past it was relly EZ and i have do a yt video now outdate but now it look relly hard but possible , for gem i have see the valu have 1000+ fake copy and whene u change it game reset
eiyu*senki: i can chang HP in battle mod so i can os everything but idk how cange somthing out of battle
taps of eradine : by past i give myself 9999 EZly of everything and i have tell it to the dev and he tell me i gonna be banne but i'm not lol idk if possible now
crush crush moist : i give 99999 gem should be ez again
merge nymphs: i give myelf 9999999 gem i think it's not longuer possible
attack on MOE : i can change lvl on unit and one time i have changed damage/ click ut don't remember how
harem hero : i did nothing but i think we can try w/ javascript

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
i have use cheat engine on and i'm not ban& :

fap ceo : by the past it was relly EZ and i have do a yt video now outdate but now it look relly hard but possible , for gem i have see the valu have 1000+ fake copy and whene u change it game reset
eiyu*senki: i can chang HP in battle mod so i can os everything but idk how cange somthing out of battle
taps of eradine : by past i give myself 9999 EZly of everything and i have tell it to the dev and he tell me i gonna be banne but i'm not lol idk if possible now
crush crush moist : i give 99999 gem should be ez again
merge nymphs: i give myelf 9999999 gem i think it's not longuer possible
attack on MOE : i can change lvl on unit and one time i have changed damage/ click ut don't remember how
harem hero : i did nothing but i think we can try w/ javascript
Any luck with project qt and horny arcana? There is an android mod apk for project qt but its outdated and hasn't been updated past v7

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
guys, do heavy metal babes ,crystal maiden or sacred sword princesses got any cheat table?
i really hate to grind so much but i like to be op in games like that (+ bonus of hentai pics), i like when i have like 999999999 gems and with the gems i can buy anything i want.

if there are cheat table for 1 of those game that can help you get alot of items and gems, pls let me know!

Edit: if there are more games like these one and have a table cheat pls let me know

PS: i found a trainer for all of these game but i don't know how the fuck it works so i am stuck

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
guys, do heavy metal babes ,crystal maiden or sacred sword princesses got any cheat table?
i really hate to grind so much but i like to be op in games like that (+ bonus of hentai pics), i like when i have like 999999999 gems and with the gems i can buy anything i want.

if there are cheat table for 1 of those game that can help you get alot of items and gems, pls let me know!

Edit: if there are more games like these one and have a table cheat pls let me know

PS: i found a trainer for all of these game but i don't know how the fuck it works so i am stuck
can you share that cheat maybe others understand how it works. then we can all use with ease

Reactions: Patatogames

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
welp, u can just wirte in google "Crystal maidens trainer" but here a link for 1 i found

Edit: lol, i found a mod for heavy metal babes and got banned after a day using it...
oof that was fun, i wish i could get unbanned (it wasn't even a mod that give me a lot of gems or something like that, it was immoralty and bonus damage), that thing made me understand that we don't need just cheats, we need an offline mod for those game, but all the game that i want to play with cheats are not offline so even if i can get cheat for those game i'll get banned, just wanted to say that getting cheat wouldn't help now if you get banned

Last edited:

imsexy815

Aug 21, 2022
idk where to post or ask because there is no similiar threat for nutaku , android or browser .

i have been playing Project QT and Casting Agent (for some time) . .. but what i see they are all hard and need to spend a lot of time to get all cg

Is there any tool/cheat/mod that i can make some money/gems (for android i saw mod apk but i dont trust them , and those apk need updates..)
bro i can't find them where to even download the game